[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my little cousin is spending some time in the hospital this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151225_232634.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151225_232634.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
>my little cousin is spending some time in the hospital this week
>shes 10, yet she is having some mental issues, probably resulting from her dad's death last year
>want to help her somehow, as she is more like a little sister to me
>not sure how to help, outside of what I already did
>offered to hang out/talk if she needs it, and gave her an Animal Crossing stuffed animal

This is tearing me up a lot. I have a huge soft spot for her, so it pains me that she has mental health issues at such a young age
>>
Check this out

I literally could not give less of a shit

I just don't care

Deal with it
>>
>>25394574
Watch out you don't cut yourself on your edges
>>
>>25394619
Don't think you understand so I'll explain it again.

The amount I care is straight up 0%. I don't think you understand just how little I care.

Deal with it
>>
>>25394668
>I don't care so much I'm shitposting about it
>>
>>25394954
You're still not getting it. Your post has literally zero interesting parts about it. I don't care, as there is no reason to care.

What part of that are you not understanding?
>>
>>25394483
Just spend time with her. Every kid needs a positive male influence in their life.
>>
Don't know what to say non. I'm sorry for you and your family.
>>
Cut your losses or stick through it. You know what Bush would do.
>>
>>25394668
You care enough to write 4 lines about how much you don't care. So it can't be 0%. Checkmate faglord.
>>
>>25394668
Anon shut up, I'm not op but you sound like you have actual autism.
>>
>>25394483
MY GOD 999 that's my favorite game
>>
>>25394619
>>25394954
>>25395165
>>25395191

samefag

Orginial desu
>>
>>25394483
>tfw they will never EVER make a sequel to Virtue's Last Reward
>>
>>25395012
I spend a few hours hanging with her every week or so, plus we play Animal Crossing together sometimes. I want to spend more time with her, but my shitty work schedule won't allow it. Hope to visit her in the hospital.

Still, I hope I'm a positive influence in her life. She seems to love me and look up to me, which is good.

>>25395054
Thanks anon.

>>25395127
Not sure what Bush has to do with it, but I intend to stick with her.

>>25395220
I'm playing it for the fttime at the moment. I am loving it so far.
>>
>>25395242
They are actually making a third Zero Escape game
>>
>>25394619
He's just being honest lad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.