[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am s0 screwed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
there is something wrong. its new years eve, I am supposed to spend this night reflecting on the year, thinking about the future. instead you can find me at the club tonight, getting myself shitfaced until I feel nothing. I feel very bad about it, something is wrong.

I think I am being conditioned to feel alone, somehow. when I am by myself, I do not feel lonely, or bad that I am spending time by myself. it is only when friends and coworkers ask me about my night, that I feel sad. so in order to avoid said sadness, I go out. I go to the club to feel less alone, but find I feel more alone than ever as a result. I don't want to be here, but I feel like I need to. and I don't know why. I am motivated by my sadness, motivation that is not my own.

why the fuck is it so important that I spend this night with other people, this one fucking night. you should've seen the lines at the liquor store. does anyone else see this looming sadness in everyone? they are so desperate to connect with another human being they do not know, and they don't know why.

and I don't know why. is there something wrong with me? am I cynical or do I just see what others do not?
>>
Measurement of time is a human construct faggot, go on with life.
>>
www.wordpress.com

Start a blog for free today!
>>
>>25394200

the new years feel is already over. now its just the memeing debauchery part.
>>
>>25394200
>instead you can find me at the club tonight, getting myself shitfaced until I feel nothing. I feel very bad about it, something is wrong.

Then don't fucking go if you don't fucking want to. Normies do this shit all the time and it rustles any remaining jimmy that I haven't buried and shit on. It's a fucking invitation not a fucking subpoena or summons.

If you don't want to go, then don't go. Don't fucking bore us with this woe is me normie bullshit. Go to hell.
>>
Its entirely a *you* problem.Just tell those people the truth: either that you went out, or that you did not.

No, you don't see what others do not. When other asked me what I was doing tonight I said "nah, I'm just going to stay in today, don't really feel like partying". And no-one gives a fuck.
>>
>>25394200
Piss off. Seriously, go away.
>>
I spend the entire night playing Monster Hunter and watching anime. Who cares about New Year's?
>>
You sound like a faggot. I'm doing laundry at a laundromat and working on my phone on NYE. Get a job, cuck bitch.
>>
ITT: OP is a nigger.
>>
>>25394200
>is there something wrong with me? am I cynical or do I just see what others do not?

God, I miss being 14 years old.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.