[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /OCD/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: uneven-photos-008.jpg (89 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
uneven-photos-008.jpg
89 KB, 530x530
Very original and originality prevails at all times,
>>
>Muh OCD xDD I'm a special snowflake look at me with special powers some th ING special will happen to me where I live happy ever after xDD
>>
>>25394234
The way you type makes me pissed.
>>
Literally meme: the disorder
>>
Genuine OCD diagnosis here. It's such a fucking meme. All fucking retards say "LOL IM SO OCD XDDDD" when really they don't know the true symptoms. Most of the people who say this actually are referring to the symptoms of OCPD.
I've told only a few people that I have OCD and they often reply with "Yeah everyone is OCD with some things though."
People just use it as a label for their "quirks" and ignore the D in OCD which stands for disorder.

You can't be a special snowflake with OCD because it's such a meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 641x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 641x356
>>25394042
William? Your sister is hot desu senpai
>>
>>25395477

What is your OCD manifested as?

Do you wash your hands until they bleed?
counting?
Checking?
>>
File: #0234.jpg (25 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
#0234.jpg
25 KB, 512x512
Kinda sick of hearing it's a meme disorder to be honest. It's something that makes my life awful.
>>
>>25395674
>Do you wash your hands until they bleed?
>Checking?

These. A little bit of counting but not much.
When I was 13 my mother took me to get help from someone who was convinced that my OCD behavior (which I had almost all my life) had become worsened by my father's death. She said that I probably feel like I need to take responsibility which is why I check things and that it probably made me more anxious in general (I suspected GAD but nothing official).
Worked a little bit but my OCD behavior still remained overall and was a big problem.
>>
>>25395757
Lots of things make our lives shit, that doesn't mean we should stop making fun of them
>>
File: #0178.jpg (41 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
#0178.jpg
41 KB, 400x250
>>25395899
That's true. I'm just more annoyed that normies have appropriated it and turned it into a joke.
>>
>>25395968
They ruin everything eventually. Give it a few years and they'll probably be using autism in some way, not in the same way we use it as an insult but in a politically correct way.
>>
diagnosed ocdfag here, it's a meme now but i don't give a fuck if people make fun of it, a joke's a joke
>>
The OCD meme is the worst meme ever, worse than the depression meme

http://www.thequint.com/health-fitness/2015/07/16/10-pictures-that-only-people-with-ocd-will-understand
>>
>>25394042
im convinced my computer is damaged, even tho it's working, ive been spending money unnecessarily to replace parts
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.