[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /high/ here ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1451373344457.png (155 KB, 377x333) Image search: [Google]
1451373344457.png
155 KB, 377x333
Who /high/ here ?
>>
>>25393841
Mary Jane reporting for duty.

[Spoiler]minecraft is a game where you play with BLOX BLOX BLOX[/spoiler]
>>
>>25393841
I remember being high and the euphoria that comes along with it. It was a much simpler time.

Getting high now just makes me extremely paranoid.
>>
>>25393841
>who /degenerate/ here

fixed
>>
>>25394310

How's that fedora going faggot
>>
I tried and it was my first time but I couldn't get high even though I smoked it right.
>>
>>25393841
I love weed
But it made me completely paranoid about things I did when I was 14
>>
>>25394498
Inhale u fuck
>>
>>25394498
Inhale like a fucking man dude
>>
Just coming down from an intense acid+md trip

Great way to send out the old year and think on all my friends and where I am in life
>>
>>25394627
>doing mdma
>literally Chad: The Drug
Fucking normie
>>
>>25394457
fuck off degenurate
>>
>>25394672
I probably am a Chad, but I feel like a robot still
>>
Reporting from germany high as balls

Happy new year from gladbach robots

Listening to scorpions - eye of the storm rn
>>
>>25394742
You can't feel like a robot and do md dude
It would send you into a bad trip straight to hell
>>
>>25393841
>>25394457
>hey everybody look at me im high! DUED WEED
>hey everybody look at me im intellectually superior
>fedoratipper
>stoner
no real difference
>>
about to do 300mg of robitussin what should i expect
>>
>>25394517
yeah combination of heavy weed abuse and being NEET made me extremely paranoid too
>>
>>25394872
ARE YOU ME?
Literally dude
wtf
I can't believe how some robots relate to me so well
>>
Just shot some Coke.
>>
At best an amazing trip, at worst feeling extremely drunk
>>
>>25394778
>>25395072
Meant to reply to this post
>>
>>25393841
still got 6 hours till fireworks, so i might wait 2-3 hours before i take some 2-ci so im still high when they start. plus a shitload of nitrous
>>
>>25394772
That explains why it was the worst I've ever felt. The whole time I was thinking about the fact that I can never change who I am.
>>
>>25395565
It wasn't MDMA then. It's impossible to have a bad trip on MDMA unless you do it daily for a long time period.
>>
It's 2am in the UK and I have some acid. Should I do it now or sleep and save it for later?

Also, does anyone do Ketamine or MXE? I've been wanting to try these out but I might just go down the cheap DXM route instead as many robots here do.
>>
>>25394310
go back to /pol/, dweeb
>>
im drunk and doing occasionally bumps of coke. I have a p solid supply of green too. I am beta watching the girl who I should be with's dog while she's out in the big city getting a better ny kiss then me :)
>>
>>25396450
dude, shes with Tyrone and you're watching her poodle? kill that fucking dog and nail it to her front door
>>
>>25395616
If you have experience with acid, do what you think is best.
My advice is to take acid early in the morning, as it'll take about 12 hours to get sober, and sleeping while high on acid can be difficult.
>>
>>25393841
Bought 5 big fat homemade weed muffins from a friend. One muffin in and I'm blasted.
>>
>>25393841
Was this thread supposed to be about drugs or being high-test?
>>
me

i got oxy and adderal up the ass

still lonely tho
>>
i qa drimnk and about to off myself

goodbye
>>
thinking of smoking some pot, I have three grams that I haven't smoked in weeks... I would also like to take a drink.. man I'm just trying to stay sober though, idk why.
>>
>>25398741
drinking is for losers, you know that
smoking weed or hashish is a great way to waste yourself, dont feel bad
>>
I've got adderall I'm saving for when school starts up in a few weeks. Should I take one now? Just to feel an altered state, and get that euphoria?
>>
>>25393841
Sober rn, but I'm about to do some weed.
>>
Im about to get drunk
Hopefully fuck some chads and get pregnant
just joking, im alone in my room and im as prudish as i am sober
>>
File: 1451022340833.jpg (12 KB, 286x509) Image search: [Google]
1451022340833.jpg
12 KB, 286x509
>>25398952
>do some weed
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.