[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be loser with no friends >meet depressed shut in qt >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u5.jpg (92 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u5.jpg
92 KB, 800x800
>be loser with no friends
>meet depressed shut in qt
>get friendzoned
>"hey anon lets see a movie together"
>ah shit well I ain't paying for
>finish movie
>qt kisses me
>start dating qt see her everyday
>finally hold hands and kiss a girl

I hope this works out. If she leaves then I won't know what to do.

We've been talking for a few months I'm trying not to like her or care about and be "alpha" but I'm just stumbling up liking her more and more.

Finally started looking out to myself better too. Just can't wait to spend every second with her.

All I did was just bee myself too. Best Xmas gift ever a qt girl.
>>
Congrats. Now, get out.
>>
>>25393846
This. You're a normie now. Good for you.

You don't belong on this board anymore.
>>
>>25393820
gtfo normie mf
>>
>>25393846
>>25393861
>>25393868
What if she cucks me for Chad? I gotta start weight lifting and taking steroids.
>>
>>25393820
Maybe start trying to explore places outside with your gf and get used to be outside. That way both of you won't need to come back here.

Get out!
>>
>>25393906
just gtfo! we're no longer friends!
>>
>>25393906
you can get a gf once, you can get it twice
I've seen it happening before, even with a guy that I considered my best friend for a lot of time
You will never belong here
You have experienced happiness
You can't comprehend us anymore
Leave
>>
>>25393996
>>25393979
Please I've been here for years. although she said it's time for me to grow up and stop watching Chinese cartoons and playing vidya

It's time to do man shit now like cum on girls faces.
>>
>>25394107
And the only way you can do the so called "man shit" is by leaving
Here is rockbottom
You left rockbottom
Never look back
Good Luck
>>
>>25394107
That's when you dump the cunt. If she can't accept who you are then it's not worth staying with her. My old gf wanted me to stop lifting even though it was something I really enjoyed. Don't change your entire personality for one girl, it's not worth it. Just fuck her a few times and leave. Or don't do anything sexual with her at all if you feel like you're going to get attached.
>>
>>25394150
Thank you anon.

Hope you all find a girl like the one I found..
>>
>>25394267
Not happening
I ain't the average robot
I completely fucked up on every possible way
I am beyond any hope
>>
how did you meet a depressed shut in qt?
>>
File: saitamore.png (749 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
saitamore.png
749 KB, 861x990
>>25394264
This so fucking true
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.