[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a girl finally maybe takes interest in you >tfw you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: screenshot-2014-10-11-02-15-42.png (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-2014-10-11-02-15-42.png
174 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw a girl finally maybe takes interest in you
>tfw you are also interested
>tfw she is taller than you[/spolier]
>>
How do I ask a girl out?
4chan origen ex!
>>
>>25393250
never going to work

women exist to be cummed in by high status males and if you are shorter than her you are less of a man than she is
>>
NICE BLOG HAHA WOW MUST BE HARD TO HAVE GIRLS INTERESTED IN YOU

OH NO A LITTLE TALLER UH OH THAT'S QUITE THE CHALLENGE EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ALREADY EXPRESSED INTEREST IN YOU

IDK IF YOU CAN MANAGE THIS TOUGH TRIAL BUT I HOPE U CAN DO IT

IT MUST BE VERY HARD TO BE ANONYMOUS 25393250 WITH WOMEN INTERESTED IN HIM

KEEP ME POSTED BRAH I'LL SUB TO YOUR RSS FEED
>>
>>25393493
The interest consists of talking to me at work
So my hopes aren't too high
Dont even have her number
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.