[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your oneitis is probably out partying tonight >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: anime legs.gif (1 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
anime legs.gif
1 MB, 500x600
>tfw your oneitis is probably out partying tonight
>tfw she'll probably sleep with some guy
>tfw she hasn't spoken to you in weeks and probably forgot about you already

How am I supposed to deal with this?
>>
Just remember how passionately chad kissed her at midnight when you fap to her being used as a fuck toy later on.
>>
It hurts a lot Anon. Oh well.
>>
Tohsaka a shit
>>
>>25392643
>tfw oneitis text me about new years
>tfw boring af and can't make conversation interesting
>>
>tfw was in call with oneitis for 30 minutes
>her boyfriend was by her side the whole time
>>
>>25392643
>I am obsessed over a girl for over 2 years now
>I think about her everyday
Srsly
how the fuck normies deal with this?
Fucking chads shrug it off like it aint nothing
>>
>millions of normies are having sex right now
>>
>>25393620
Same
>tfw she didn't even wish me a happy christmas
>>
File: z_ohgodno.jpg (83 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
z_ohgodno.jpg
83 KB, 400x300
She blocked me and no contact since august 2014 so yeah she probably forgot me. She was a virgin then, probably not any more and probably getting her vagina pounded tonight.
>>
>>25393657
Worst of all
I stalk her on twitter
Just to see her regretting about how she finished it with a Chad
a Chad who made my life hell in hs
>>
>>25393541
Okay I just asked if she has any New Years resolutions. I guess that's better than nothing.
>>
>>25393680
>She blocked me and no contact since august 2014
story?
>>
>>25393824
>asked her if she wanted to go on a date
>"oh no, i like someone else"
>me being hungover and moody messaged her asking if she was going to fuck him, after that she stopped replying until she got sick of me messaging her and blocked me
>>
>>25393620
Normies don't fucking obsess about one gay chick for 2 years. Pull yourself together boy. You are fully blinded right now. Every roastie seems magical and you could never forget about her until... You find a new one. Then the old one is forgotten entirely.

You need to accept that roasties come and go, don't get so fucking attached. They're all shit people anyway.
>>
>>25394003
But that is the problem here
I am a KV
there is no way to find a "new one", when i couldn't even find "one"
>>
>>25393808
Ask her what she's doing and if she wants to do something with you
>>
>>25394003
>They're all shit people anyway.
how the fuck am i supposed to find a new roastie to care about? as you note, they're all shit people, and i have no clue how i overcame my cynicism long enough to become enraptured by the current one

~2 years ago in i think august 2013 i resolved to stop talking to her because obsessing like this is pathetic and i need to move on, and then my depression ballooned out of control i dropped out of school and i still don't talk to her because i am pathetic and want to hide my shame

messaged her last night for the first time in almost a year, to talk about undertale, because i'll talk to anyone about undertale, and that brought back the sense of lust and sense of failure and guilt and terror
>>
My oneitis said she'd call me sometime around midnight so that I wouldn't have to spend the first hour of 2016 alone.

It's been 4 hours since she said that, 2 hours since midnight, I'm just holding my phone in anticipation. She's not gonna call, is she?
>>
>>25392643
>tfw last text message was from a girl automatically sending "merry Christmas" to her contacts.
>tfw she is probably a hallway to a hotdog by now
>tfw I'm shitposting while drowning in a 2 liter of coke and bag of chips
At least my oneitis shares a class with me this semester.
>>
>>25393918
at least she was straight up you fucking fag
>>
File: 1450734332639.jpg (42 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1450734332639.jpg
42 KB, 290x290
TOHSAKA
>>
>>25392643
>oneitis
Fuck you for being lucky enough to have a girl you think about all the time.

You have no idea what it's like having nobody at all, fuck you.
>>
>>25395754
It's not worth. well I guess it is

But really it's not. but it is

It's like a rollercoaster, and you feel shitty 50% of the time but the other half of the time it's bliss
>>
>>25395957
Oh I know how it feels. I also know how it feels not to have it and it is a lot worse.
>>
>>25395754
>lucky
yeah it's so lucky to obsess over a girl that couldn't give a fuck about you and hurts you
>>
>>25392643
Why'd you post best fate girl familia?
Also get over the 3D whore.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.