[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that I am 20 and my mom is 37? I literally just thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: r4a1AUS.png (162 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
r4a1AUS.png
162 KB, 369x368
Is it weird that I am 20 and my mom is 37? I literally just thought about this.
>>
is it weird that my mom got rufeed
is it weird that my grandpa molested me and my family did nothing avout it even whenm i told them
is it weird thjat i have no friends
is it weird that I cand feel the full reange of emotion and fgeelinmgs
drunk asfuck new year postin biutdhc woooooooo
>>
Judging by how much your mom was fucking when she was 13, I'd say it isn't too bizarre.
>>
>>25392616
>"maybe if i type like this they'll think i'm actually drunk!"
>>
>>25392616
>His mom gave him sparkling grape juice and he doesn't know so he's pretending to be drunk.
>>
Bless Pepe. He is an hero.
>>
If OP's mom had him when she was 17 she was probably getting railed since she was 14, damn...
>>
>>25392551
Fellow jets frog here, u can rest easy knowing our team was decent this year
>>
What's it like to have a mom who's young enough to fuck? Ever consider it?
>>
My dad is barely 15 years older than me. Kind of weird since my mom is 30 years older, by comparison.
>>
I'm 33 and I lost my virginity to a much older woman when I was 13, bareback too.

OP real talk I could be your dad.
>>
File: 1451294182055.jpg (39 KB, 598x608) Image search: [Google]
1451294182055.jpg
39 KB, 598x608
>mfw both my biological parents are more than 50 years older than me

is this why i'm mentally inept?
>>
I mean to put it in perspective.

>mom is 50, I'm 22
>dad is 57, I'm 22

Not sure if thats weird or normal. My mom is super successful thougb and we're rich, so she just worried about her career more the kids.
>>
>tfw mom had me when she was, already married
>tfw dad is alpha as fuck, not chad but pretty dad-like
>tfw mom and dad married at 20 and are still married today with nearly 60 years
Who /pure/ mom here?
>>
>>25393520
story lad?
>>
Sorry bro, your mom was a bike.
>>
>>25393520
Explain the events
>>
File: 1437432068125.jpg (114 KB, 606x713) Image search: [Google]
1437432068125.jpg
114 KB, 606x713
>>25392551
That's not much of an age gap anon

You should probably seduce her
>>
>>25393481
your mom fucked a 15 year old boy when she was 30? no wonder you're on /r9k/ lmao
>>
>>25392616
taken all together, they are not weird
>>
>>25393520
that would mean OPs mom was 17 when you were 13. Not really that much older.
>>
>>25393764
Actually it was more like he fucked her, as I understand he was pretty Chad even at a young age, and I might not even have been his first child.

And mom and dad were fucking before he was 15, for what it's worth.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.