[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here ready for the /yearofthepracticegirl/? >toy emotionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1450613162286.jpg (44 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1450613162286.jpg
44 KB, 607x608
Who here ready for the /yearofthepracticegirl/?

>toy emotionally with women beneath you on the social ladder
>thus derive forward momentum
>rinse, repeat

Ready to bag a fatty, lads? The hour of glory is upon us.

#PracticeGirls
>>
>>25392127
That's my goal for next year. Finally be able to enter a bar. Going to be a asshole who needs to boost his self esteem with them low self esteem girls
>>
>>25392127
I'm ready senfam
>>
I don't see why this is a bad thing. Two people with low self esteem get together, fug and leave with better self esteem.
>>
>>25392127
>women beneath you on the social ladder
I don't think those exist for me. Even 3/10 landwhales want a 6/10+.
>>
>>25392207
That's not what happen usually.
>>
I've actually been thinking about this a lot. I got on Tinder to try to finally get laid / go on dates. Failed miserably. Went on a date with a hot redhead, ran out of the bar just as she was walking in. Chatted with a super cute japanese art student for weeks, stood each other up on a date due to mutual shyness, then I sperged out and deleted Tinder. Talked to multiple girls up until they suggested we hook up or go out or whatever and then stopped talking. Might try hooking up with a fat girl just so I don't have a panic attack beforehand.

>>25392155
I feel for you so hard on this. Back in my early twenties it was impossible for me. Even now, going to a new place is completely nerve wracking, especially if the place is full. Bars are weird. They can be cool though. I got drunk with a 60 year old vietnam vet a few months back. Talked for like 2 hours about early rock and roll. You meet cool people like in bars.
>>
File: girls.jpg (103 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
103 KB, 960x720
>>25392744
>I feel for you so hard on this. Back in my early twenties it was impossible for me. Even now, going to a new place is completely nerve wracking, especially if the place is full. Bars are weird. They can be cool though. I got drunk with a 60 year old vietnam vet a few months back. Talked for like 2 hours about early rock and roll. You meet cool people like in bars.
Another anon here. How did you find a decent bar? From Yelp and Google reviews alone it's often difficult if not impossible to discern dives from classier places.

I actually like the idea of lounges, since I don't like loud music but I do like comfy leather chairs and cigar smoke. :3
>>
>>25392170
Never say that word again.
>>
>>25392874

It's really about taking the time to go different places. You can sort of get a rough picture from websites and reviews but you have to peek in or at least walk by. If it's full of college kids or large groups of people, it's probably shit. I went to a few bars like that when I worked in food and I never enjoyed myself. If there's a bunch of depressed looking old men, it's probably a chill joint. Weeknights are better than weekends - it's slower, the regulars are there but not the weekend normies out getting wasted. Pay attention to prices, what type of drinks they serve - some places are just cheap beer and booze, others are cocktail bars where you can ask the bartender to make you some obscure thing (for example, I went to a concert at a bar once where they couldn't make an Old Fashioned because they didn't have any oranges), wine bars (always seems to be a few obviously single girls around these in my experience). There's a nice beer bar I go to sometimes that has a steadily rotating list of imports and plays rare groove soul music on Sunday nights. There's a huge variety of places out there, you just have to find the places you yourself like. Tip your bartenders and talk to them. Ask where they like to go out, what places to avoid. Avoid places that seem disorganized or where the bartender takes forever to get you your drink.

The main one I go to is really a full range of people. Depressed old people, gay, lesbian, black, white, college kids, socially marginalized and weird, etc. It's weird because it's sort of downtown but it has a small neighborhood feel to it. Super cheap too but with a few good craft beers on rotation and $3 whiskey and beer combo. Bartender always gives me a gibralter glass of whiskey instead of a shot because I tip well. I'll play songs on the jukebox sometimes, I got drunk and sung William Shatner songs with some random weirdo, almost got into a fight with a bunch of businessmen who were ranting about "the gays". Cool spot.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.