[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else /dumb parents/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: dumb.jpg (16 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
16 KB, 300x213
Luckily, I came out smart. Somehow. But my parents are quite stupid in general.
Few examples
>Dad has had a cellphone for months and still doesn't know how to text
>Have to do LITERALLY EVERYTHING for him
>Tell my mom that smoking weed is less harmful than drinking (before you enrage your autism this isn't about weed/no weed it's her shitty argument against it)
>She tells me that if that was true then alcohol would be illegal and marijuana wouldn't
>She legitimately believes the government is always going for the best interest of the people
I can go on and on but these are just two recent examples. My mom has always known I was smarter than her, she would just never admit it because it gets in the way of her pride. My dad is smarter than my mom by a lot and he admitted I was smarter than him, though still insists he is intelligent.

I'm not trying to be a shitty edgy kid here just genuinely wondering, who else grew up like this? I'm talking about being 7 years old and setting up the computer and printer for the family, that kinda stuff. If I talk about "big" things (i.e government, politics, technology, etc) they never really follow my argument. It's just frustrating
>>
Other example in my family is that my sister thinks natural = good and synthetic = bad.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.