[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another year of New Year's alone, feeling sorry for myself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Another year of New Year's alone, feeling sorry for myself.

What alone-time things are you all doing tonight?
>>
Guys, everyone else is already ignoring me. Please don't join them.
>>
Guys, pls answer.
>>
the same I have been doing for the past 3 years since becoming a NEET from a popular normie, sitting on my laptop looking at Facebook everyone posting pics of parties and friends. And i'm just sitting there alone with no friends to talk to.
>>
>>25392667
same lad. i used to be popular af, now i don't do shit, plus I'm just smoking a lot of weed on nye
>>
Endlessly refreshing /r9k/. I kind of wanted to go out tonight but I have no friends and the massive crowds give me panic attacks. Wish there was a nice quiet bar I could go get drunk in but they're all jammed. Tomorrow will be even worse because the streets will be full of drunk people and lots of belligerent normies will most likely come into my work.
>>
>>25392877
Yeah mate, since leaving school my life has just gone down hill to the place where I wake up at 3pm everyday and just play games.
>>
>>25393057
I live in a place where it doesn't matter if you're going to the zoo, the movies, a concert or a NYE party. Nobody will ever leave their couch and Netflix
>>
>>25393306
haha wheres that mate
>>
I had a smoke and listened to the Tannhauser overture outside my empty student apartment block. Everyone is back in their home towns/cities or out so I'm alone here.

Currently, I'm shitposting on some Oxford University facebook group. There seemingly 4 or so lonely fuckers on there as well
>>
>>25393356
Utah. Fun is a sin here.
>>
>>25393619
ah Mormon shit lol
>>
>>25392029
If you feel sorry for you then you are garbage. Why people whine so much?
>>
>>25392926
Will you work on January 1st? Why? What do u do?
>>
>>25393721
People who complain (I.e. you) are garbage.
>>
>>25393789
I'm a barista and I'm the only person who didn't call off due to parties so I got stuck manning the shop for the day.
>>
>>25393844
January 1st uts mandatory day off. Why USA so shitty?
>>
>>25393873
Capitalism or something
>>
>>25393844
Will you cum or spit in their drink?
>>
Its not worth spending time with anyone.
>>
Drinking and smoking while listening to the Smiths

Already plastered and pretty high, and I'm going to meet up with my guy and get higher and then finish off this fifth of daniels before I move on to beers

enjoying the loneliness and isolation just me in a shitty apartment relying on chemicals to get some tiny joy in life
>>
>>25394199
Just halfass everything. I can make a perfect latte/cappuccino/cortado/etc and I can make a mess of wattery espresso and dry as fuck milk. Guess what everyone's getting tomorrow.
>>
>>25394337
Will you post here tomorrow?
>>
>>25394271
i see you

If I'm not on something I'm me, and I hate me.

The stronger the high the further I can run away before I'm drug back again.

I hate it when people say "oh I'm addicted to coffee/chocalate/"fun"" so much

They have no fucking clue
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.