[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT write a letter to someone that might read it. Let it out, anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 9
File: letter.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
ITT write a letter to someone that might read it.

Let it out, anon.
>>
>>25391991
I'm tired of obsessing over you. I love you so much but you just don't care. What happened? I know I'm irrelevant to you and I've tried to cut ties but I stick to you like glue. I want you to love me back so badly. I can't go a single day without thinking about you. When I'm waking up, going to bed, trying to study, watching TV, all I can thinking about is YOU. But I know that I never come across in your mind and you've moved on.
>>
C,

I dont know why you became a bitch after everything. Guess youre still stubborn.
>>
In a world of endless space, time and an infinite amount of parallell universes, Why bother?
>>
>>25392097
This is really relatable you should think about making music.
>>
G,

I can't stand that I even still think about you every day. You have made me feel so low and worthless... but you'll never give a shit about me again so what is the point. Good luck with your new shitty life.
>>
Boobs are just great. All sizes of boobs, from the grand boobus to the tiny titties should be loved, cherished, and respected by all boob lovers. The exhilarating rush of taking off that bra to find those hidden coins inside the protected shield of cloth and foam is just something that needs to be cherished, to be remembered. But it is nothing in comparison to rubbing your hand over those precious pink nubs, eliciting a small moan and producing diamonds, both from the little red rocket between my legs and from the stimulation of hands caressing those precious tiddies. Why anybody would desire less than this baffles and confuses the mind of this tit lover.
>>
>>25391991
A,
You're my best friend. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be in this new place with all these new opportunities. I know that sometimes, I'm not the most supporting friend but I hope you know that I really appreciate you. Love you, senpai
JJ Abrams
>>
C
You have a gf (k). Get off my board, normie.

Also, hope you all have a nice time at the movies.
-W
>>
>>25392270
fuck you E
-C
>>
Fuck you Anna, you let me down every single time.

Fuck you for leading me on and pretending to give a shit about me when it's clear you don't.
>>
Dear Me,

In two weeks, you will get that fucking job. And within two years, you will buy as much the plastic surgery as a $110,000/year job with no children and no family and no bills can buy. You will be so hot. You are awesome.

Love,

Me
>>
Dear A,

What's the bloody point?
>>
>>25393070
Is your name Steven? I know a Stevenfag from California who is obsessed with some Chinese broad named Anna who's cucked him for three years.
>>
>>25393134
It is not
>>
R,

I'm sick of dealing with this horseshit. Literally. I'm sick of you calling me over and abusing my feels so I take care of all the horses for you. Oh anon, it's better if we're just friends, but could you still stay for a few hours doing surgery on the horses hematoma sand scooping their shit while I go get it in the ass from country Chad? FUCK. YOU. AND. YOUR. FUCKING. HORSE. SHIT.
>>
I don't really love you anymore and I doubt you really love me. It's been too long. At first I wanted you back, but as my life degraded I decided that you'd be better without me. I think I was right.

Perhaps we'll meet again someday, if I ever get out of this funk. When that day comes I'll be fond to talk to you. Maybe all a frozen heart needs is some re-ignition.
>>
>>25393184
Sincerely
-W

Plenty o' content here. Don't you worry, robot.
>>
M
I can't believe we've been apart for so long now. I really miss you a lot, I thought it would have gotten easier by now. even though I like to tell people I'm doing fine on my own, I'm really struggling. I just want to be with you again but I know it doesn't make any sense anymore. you've found someone else, and I couldn't see anyone understanding why we'd be together again. although I'm sure you don't want anything to do with me, anyways. you were pretty angry with me last time we spoke. I want to talk to you but every time anything related to you comes up I get so anxious, its awful. I still dream about you regularly.
J
>>
File: 1381714241777.jpg (220 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1381714241777.jpg
220 KB, 633x758
> Write a letter to someone who will literally never read it.

Fixed that for ya bro. No need to thank me.
>>
>>25393045
>Fucks me over
>tells me fuck you

Grow up.
>>
>people bothering with initials
>all this false hope
>lovin' it
>>
>>25393278

Not true, I read all of them and pretend the ones with my initials are for me
>>
>>25392774
Thanks, I do play guitar and I'm trying to learn synth
>>
>>25393347
I guarantee you most of these are letters to themselves.
>>
>>25391991
Mary,

Thank you for all that you do for me. I will be a better man this coming year. I'm sorry that I worry you so much. You always tell me I'm your hero, but I feel like such a fool after the mistakes I have made. I admire you so much for having the strength to believe in me, because as strong as you think I am I can never seem to do that myself. Let's do our best to help each other live the lives we want to live. I love you always.
>>
>>25391991
Dear Tim,
I don't know why one day you just dropped me from your life and ignored my requests to hang out.
You were my only friend and best on at that, I loved you like a brother.
It's been 4 years since you dropped me and I haven't been able to make true friends ever since.
I just want to know what I did wrong? I think I was too clingy or did we just drift apart?
-Aaron
>>
Dear parents,

Mom, you raised me in a shitty mind controlling cult. It fucked up my social life to the point where I don't know how to behave around people. It made me think only the afterlife was important, so I never tried to push myself during school and am now stuck in a job I don't want to be doing. I wish I wasn't so stupid and had realized this sooner. The only way I'm ever going to be with a girl is if I hire her.

Dad, you didn't believe in this shit, so why didn't you do something? I don't hate you, I don't blame you because I know Viet Nam messed you up, but god damn it, why didn't you try? You could have saved my sister.
>>
im killing myself tonight
>>
>>25393666
Even if you are satan, I'd advise against that. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but please consider the finality of taking that step. If you need someone to talk to, I would be happy to listen.
>>
>>25393695
Stop that, anon. A person caring about someone on the edge of suicide does jack shit. there's a reason he/she is pushed to that moment, everything up to this point has been fucking them over.

Crying on someone's shoulder who doesn't even understand it and only argument they have is 'cos it's bad' is moronic and selfish.

Let them end it. It's a product of his/her life and the lives around them.

They either change personally or they kill themselves, you are not doing jack shit but pretending to be nice for self affirmation that you're a good person.
>>
>>25393771
No, I'm genuinely trying to reach out to a fellow human who is obviously having a very rough time. Also, learn to fucking read, I didn't tell them not to do it, just to consider the weight of that decision carefully. You're a spiteful little cunt and should cease your ignorant rambling.
>inb4 2 edgy shit post reply
>>
>>25393104
Fuck off Mystery, you'll always be a loser.
>>
>>25393666
i wish i was that brave
>>
>>25393104

What job for $110k

Pls

I need this
>>
>>25393840
And my point is reaching out does jack shit unless the person is just looking for sympathy, in which case you'd be perfect for them for where you both have inflated egos. Where you go on to prove you care and they get someone to 'care' about them.

You're only replying to the person out of convenience, because they're on a board you are on too.

You are very likely not even prepared to take on a real suicidal person. There's no magic words you can tell them, and a person being there for them is a liability, not a saving grace.

Let them die. It's their decision. It's not a bad fucking thing, what's a bad thing is the life they've lived so far.
>>
>>25393221
Hahaha yikes! You sound like a fedora tipping little pussy
>>
Dear U

You came back to town for xmas, but i never saw you once. you're leaving tomoro to go get married insome far away country.
probably never see you again.
I doubt you even notice me if we had met somehow.

Havent seen or heard from you since 2004.
Thinking about you for no good reason only to reminisce about a time i was truly happy.
I'm an older man now, the 12 years gone by have been tiresome and endless.

Nutshell.

H
>>
>>25393372
Yeah, with stuff like that as lyrics it wouldn't be difficult to suck in a bunch of teens and 20somethings as fans.
>>
V
Happy new year I guess.
Just kill me already
>>
>>25393992
You win, it's super important that you patrol the internet and make sure every potential suicide occurs. Thank you for everything, you should really go into this new year feeling proud of all you do to thwart human decency.
>>
>>25391991

K,

I miss you so much. I wish I could see you again before I go.

-J
>>
>>25394376
>human decency

Yeah, right. Go save all those other suicides, and don't forget the starving African children, the homeless shelters, animal shelters, donations. Am I missing anything?

Caring about someone who is irrelevant to you does not come out of decency, it comes out of sympathy at best. The issue is you feel bad because they feel bad, so you want to make yourself feel better by making them feel better. There's not a single reason, evolutionary or socially (a just reason) to talk them out of it.

You don't know and neither do I in what state they might be mentally. For all the 'good' you're trying to do you could have the opposite effect and push them on more.

They're in a state they are in due to who they are and the people around them. How do you think a person who talks to them for a bit then forgets they exist will make them feel?

Get over yourself and leave them alone. Best you could do is link them some line of thoughts or philosophy regarding how to approach life and let them figure it out. Suicide is on them, it's their choice, their reasons. got nothing to do with you.
>>
all you had to do was not be shameless, maybe next time you will appreciate what you did, yet I doubt it.
>>
>>25394570
>offer to talk with someone who is clearly struggling
>not telling them what to do or blathering panaceas, just offering a little empathy because they may just be confused and on the verge of a irreversible mistake
>not human decency
You are clearly some sort of fucking idiot, your last post was so full of stupidity that I don't even have time to break down just how cravenly moronic you are. I'm on my way out the door, but again please do your best to continue your anti-offering to talk with suicidal people campaign. It's really important and you don't come off as an edge lord jack ass at all.
>>
>>25394755
Hope you're on your way out to save all those homeless people on the streets in this cold.
>>
>>25394755
If you want to help me you should become my girlfriend
>>
G,
I still think about you literally every second. It's becoming such a long time. It's weird how my feelings for you have basically not changed. I remember when we said we'd wait some time before committing, even though certain events kind of obliterated that plan. I think we would've been happy
>>
Rebecca,

I still jerk off to your butthole

-J
>>
File: 1450350202829.jpg (398 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1450350202829.jpg
398 KB, 1280x1707
V,

Its only been a few months but I love you and I hope we can stay this happy for many more years to come. I never thought I could be this happy. But then you came and changed all of that. You always think I'm writing in these threads but its never actually me. Well this time it really is. I love you.

-J
>>
>>25395221
Who is that V, it might be me tbqh
>>
Skippy, it's totally fine to seek attention but can you not deceive someone to get it? What you do is totally your business, but you should consider not lying to everyone that shows you a little affection just to get more.

Totally fine if your goal is what you make it seem at face value, but have some decency to pursue that end result without any deception. Shouldn't you be as honest with people as they are to you? That goes for the guy who thinks so much of you, too. Well, whether you do or you don't, Happy New Year. I'm sure you'll have nothing but smiles
>>
>>25395324
If its you just message me on skype then.
>>
A,

Teenage love is a funny thing - more often than not, it's a load of dogshit where both parties are just looking to get a quick fuck or validate their nonexistent self-esteem. The triteness of those phrases exchanged, "I love you," "I wouldn't be able to live without you," and so forth sounded silly to me even when I dated you four years ago, but the truth of the matter is that I believed wholeheartedly in those words at the time. Then I believed what I felt for you was actual love, a deeper emotional connection than what those around us could share.

Now, though, I'm unsure if it was true love or just infatuation that caused me to feel what I felt. We were both weird, in a sense - we liked Pokemon (way too much) despite it being our senior year, we liked anime and fanfiction and dumb neckbeardy shit that normal people wouldn't understand, but we liked them together so it actually didn't matter what others thought. It's this that makes me wonder if it was just the joy of finding someone with the same interests rather than the joy of finding someone who I actually liked that sparked that hopeless relationship.

It's been a solid year and a half since we last talked (right after we saw HTTYD2, actually) and I still think of you once in a while, just imagining how things were versus how things are. I usually ask myself how long it's been since I've genuinely been happy, and the saddest thing is that the answer is probably Sadies four years ago on Valentine's. That's the last time I felt deep satisfaction of any sort.

I'm not sure what the point of this letter was, but if I were braver I'd ask you to meet over a coffee just to see where our lives went since that day we broke up.

-B
>>
>>25395839
dude just be brave and ask, when you get a little older the regrets you have that were propagated from mild cowardice will way on you. worst case scenario things dont go so well and you go back to not having them in your life. what if you are an even more perfect match now and the only thing stopping you from a happy life together is both of you being stubborn? be the catalyst that sparks the big change.
>>
>>25395513
Was it her?
>>
Dear Mam,

I'm sorry I never got the chance to tell you, but thank-you. Thanks for everything you did. It's only now I'm an adult that I realise how difficult your life was. I remember that first night in the new house, after you and dad divorced. I remember going into your room when you were crying, not understanding why you were upset but feeling that I needed to see you.

I'm sorry I was a shitty teenager, too self-absorbed to realise how difficult you had it and how hard you had to work to keep us above water. Sorry that I was so selfish. Sorry that you didn't get the life you deserved.

I'm sorry you didn't get to see me graduate. You were so proud the day I got accepted to medical school. As though all our work paid off. I remember that day you came back from parent-teacher evening. You said it'd been pouring with rain but you floated home because me and Kevin's school reports were so good.

I'm sorry you never met your granddaughter. She has her grannies name, Rosemary, as her middle name.

I miss you.
>>
>>25396180
geez dude that fucked me up
>>
Dear V

I said plenty but I think "you suck" works just as well.
>>
Dear reader,
This is a letter, I don't know wot or why but all I know is this is a letter, let me clarify I don't know what makes this a letter us it the syleys or the dear at the top, that I am unsure all I know is this is a letter many because it contains letters but then they are computerised meaning it would be text as that is what a text is text and a letter contains letters but so dose all aspects of written communication I don't know why all I know is this is a letter
From
Anonymous
>>
-V

I hope you find what you're looking for, you are a good person.
>>
>>25396018
Nope, the real one is playing vidya right now. So she hasnt seen it.
>>
>>25391991

I wish I could help you, do that final thing to give you meaning. I always knew you were broken, but I had no idea how to fix you. Like always I could only see flaws in people, not solutions.

I just wish I could fix you the way you fixed me by being with me.

You're gone though, I will join you soon enough. I realized the things I could never tell you. Just how much you meant to me there and then. I'll be gone, some weeks from now, maybe i'll meet you and maybe I won't.

I think we were more similar than either of us wanted to admit, that primal desire to hurt other people around us. I supressed mine, you didn't at times. I'm not proud of my actions, but I stick by them, I can tolerate them.
>>
A couple months ago, I went to Hawaii. Me and a large group of people I hang out with all went, stayed at a nice resort on the beach. I'd say everyone enjoyed it. It was fucking paradise. But I felt like shit. The entire trip. In fact, I felt better on the plane, because I thought I'd have fun, swimming, going to pearl harbor, eating fresh sea food, hell, I would've rented a boat for a couple hours just because. Then I got off, and I got to the hotel. I never left the property until our flight back. I went out swimming for a day, but no one came with me, and I didn't want to be that guy. So next day I just wore jeans and a tee, got some lunch at the Dairy Queen on the beach, and saw some of my friends going swimming. I thought i would just bother them, so I sat down, ate my meal, and went to my room. I watched Man of Steel that day. Was on ShowTime I believe. Next day I broke out of my shell, and went to the shopping district because I'm a materialistic fuck. I got a real nice military jacket that day. I bought a designer jacket in fucking Hawaii. The next three days I just stayed in my room, going to the ABC store fore a coke or sandwich. While everyone else was having fun on the beach, I was watching tv.

At least I was trying to. I couldn't stop crying long enough to enjoy anything.
>>
>>25391991
DP,

the worse days in my life revolved around you. your husband is a chump and i can't believe i lost to that guy. i don't know what pisses me off more, being in love with you for so love or having that piece of shit beat me. what the fuck.
>>
>>25396451

Makes me sad man. You seem like a self-conscious fellow. Just go hang out with people. Don't live your life afraid of annoying everyone you come into contact with.
>>
File: 51512515.jpg (34 KB, 424x362) Image search: [Google]
51512515.jpg
34 KB, 424x362
>>25395324
The odds of that are very low.

You probably dont even know real happiness or a good thing, if you have to ask it wasn't for you.

That anon has something special and if it was for you. Then you'd know instantly.

Enjoy a song on me anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqV9utPHxqM
>>
>>25396562
If it's the V I think it is, he has a nutcase who is going to shit all over his heart and he'll feel like a total idiot in just a few weeks or months.
>>
>>25396615
Whos V? Just use a name who the fuck cares.
>>
>>25396661
a victoria
>>
>>25391991
Literally 10 minutes ago i texted you a lot drunk and you qere bad and now you're not so I will always love you
>>
dear OP,

ur a fagat

sincerely; anon
>>
>>25396721
I'm so confused are you talking in the third person or are you saying you met a fucked up chick named Victoria?

Either way sounds like a crazy chicks name, live and learn anon she probably wasn't good enough anyways.
>>
>>25396833
>are you saying you met a fucked up chick named Victoria?
that

>sounds like a crazy chicks name
it's a pretty common name
>>
>>25396868
Story? I'm interested if its the same chick.
>>
>>25396721
Whats she look like?
>>
>>25396962
skinny, brown hair, hazel eyes
>>
Dear K

is R Canadian or American American born
I need to know

Love S
>>
>>25396986
Different girl then. Pretty sure the name is just common. The only girl names with V are like Victoria and Vanessa anyways.
>>
>>25397051
Whats yours look like?
>>
File: 8973579594.jpg (181 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
8973579594.jpg
181 KB, 736x736
V.

I am gay and I love you. Sadly I'm too afraid to admit to myself that I crush on someone of the same gender. I wanna talk to you one day about it but I wanna know how you feel first since I can't help myself being insecure.

G.
>>
>>25397067
skinny, Short black hair, brown eyes
>>
File: 1283037901653_f.jpg (39 KB, 369x279) Image search: [Google]
1283037901653_f.jpg
39 KB, 369x279
>>25391991
EB,

I'm so sorry that I abandoned our friendship when you really needed someone to talk to. I genuinely did enjoy talking to you. We both opened up to each other and I believed we had mutual trust. Although, those terrible thoughts you were having and your adamant beliefs in them really scared me. I really did not know how to react but to tell you that I could not keep contact. I hope everything is going well for you. I wish I could have been a better friend to you. I know you deleted almost everything that can be connected to you. A part of me fears that you chose to delete all trace of you before committing the act, but I truly believe you chose to leave this toxic place to better yourself and become happy. I am sorry. It still hurts a bit to think about you.

-
>>
>>25397153
Ya not thr same chick, just a common name fuck em anon she wasn't worth it. Youre better off.
>>
Rachel,

I really do love you. I was hoping you'd be awake for New Year's, but that's alright. The next 3 weeks are going to be suffering until I see you again. But, when I do, I won't let go. I'll do my best for you.

Talk to you soon,
'Daddy'
>>
Dear M, your a lying stupid whore, I can't believe that I cared for you, and the way it stands , its shocking you even cared for me. Your a fake, no opinion having, slut who brags about it. The times we had were nice but I'm glad to go move past it.
>>
>>25397339
The amount I relate to this post is painful. We will live on you have a good attitude. Fuck her.
>>
B,
I never meant to come into your life the way I did, and I sure as hell didn't anticipate you making your mark on me. But regardless of that, I want you to know that I'm so, so grateful you did.
Those hazy sunday afternoons and evenings we spent chatting to one another. The ways we'd shoot the shit, writing so much about nothing at all and enjoying it all the while. The night you, only you amongst everyone else I'd contacted, recognized that I was trying to reach out (and too fucking faded to do so with much success), and the things you told me about your own brushes with suicide, both failed and abandoned. And the way we just... grew close to one another. I've never had that with another person, and I want you to know that I'm so grateful to have had it with you.
And now I'm tearing it all away because I have to. We could've been something together if it wasn't for the circumstances, and maybe we will be something? Something that I'll make sure is small, because you sure as hell don't deserve to go through what I'd put you through. You deserve somebody who's going to live just as long as you, not a walking terminal case. This isn't fair, I could've been something great- and I don't need others to feel that unfairness, least of all you.
I'm going to leave you in time. It'll happen eventually, but know that even if that's how it has to be, you'll be in my thoughts until the end.

I'll be here,
M
>>
To C
Everything I ever do in my life will be for you. Even if I never see you again you'll still be the most important thing that's ever happened to me. Your memory will always keep me awake at night and you will be the last thing I think of before I die.
>>
File: muhnigga.jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
muhnigga.jpg
10 KB, 205x246
>>25397339
>lying stupid whore
check
>I can't believe that I cared for you
check
>its shocking you even cared for me
check
>Your a fake
So fucking fake, I cant believe I missed it
>no opinion having
check
>slut who brags about it.
Closet slut
>The times we had were nice but I'm glad to go move past it.
Amazing times and I wouldn't change a thing but god am I glad its over.

Only difference is the M is a V
>>
I stopped writing in my collection of further degrading thoughts. I stopped going near these threads, but all I've been doing is falling onto my bed in between looking for something significant out of the shithole internet.
I can't enjoy games anymore, I get far too angry, I'll never finish the Kalevala, I've no more shows to watch.
I'm really stuck here wishing for some real fantasy or some fantastic feel from the digital world. I sent you some christmas songs, I sent robots some gifts, I sent myself fucking misery.
I tried talking to a robot on steam, and I only felt worse after. I cannot talk to anyone anymore. I've tried talking to a family member, it made me feel okay for a while, but it's crushing knowing they can't help.
I realize this is a letter. All I wrote in my file that was meant to be a beautiful story was a letter, a message of my spiraling, as this is. You will never see this, but there's someone out there, trying to feel something and reading to find it.
I wish that I could make someone feel something from my words, my conscious thoughts. You, though- I just wrote what I wrote and it was right, it was communication, there was feeling. It passed, everything passed, you're far away and probably haven't even listened to the songs. I listen to them everyday, I stare at a screen to pass my day, you make beautiful art and music.
I can only hope my fears of my health are well-placed, that I can find peace, since hoping for fantasy or anything beautiful leads me to extreme delusion.
I fucking miss you because you embody my life before I fell into a ditch. My hope to ever see you is the last of my hope to get out of the ditch. But honest, that hope's too far away for me to even put initials.
I started painting you, painted all your face, those fucking eyes, but I quit.
May you live long, oh Hera, as I slowly die physically and eventually fall from all memory.
>>
>>25397942
Terminal anon here. This hits too close to home, feels almost like an echo from the ghost of some future I could've had, or perhaps the future that'll find me...although granted, that could just be the pessimism talking. I hope you find peace, you sound like somebody who at least deserves some.
Happy new year, man.
>>
Dear A,

Well I never thought I would say this, but I actually feel disappointed for you. Sorry, even. It seems that all you do nowadays is drink until you can't remember anything & feel like shit the next morning. I mean for Christ's sake, you just got so drunk that you fucked a lesbian who is in a relationship.
How ironic that a few years ago when we were in high school I was there for you when you got cheated on.
I guess the only positive outcome out of this entire thing is that I actually feel better than you right now.
Not sure how I'm supposed to feel when you visit in February. Hopefully I don't fall in love with you all over again.

- S
>>
>>25397942
I felt something from your words.
>>
You may loathe yourself. You may even not know who you are. Perhaps that's all a part of living. Fuck it all. That's why do's and don't's exist, for you to follow them. Because that is what is expected of you. Do what makes you happy, and quite frankly, you seem to be doing just that. Keep it up, be the happiness you want. And now you have somebody to help you with that. And you are eternally grateful for the person you allowed into your life.
>>
File: 20150114_061914.jpg (887 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20150114_061914.jpg
887 KB, 2560x1440
Heather,

You're a psychopath, but I would let you ride my dick like it was the last boat to America in heartbeat. When you grinded on my face, I was harder than diamonds, but when you told me you were stopping birth control, I knew I was right to bail out when I did. I hope you haven't been knocked up yet, I'd love to tap your sweet ass like foreign oil again.

Love,
Anon
>>
File: photo.png (621 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
621 KB, 900x900
>>25395324
I know who you are, and that's not me that typed that.

You aren't special enough for me to have felt like that, sorry anon.
>>
Dear roper with a triangle
Fuck you nigger
-DT IV
>>
>>25397942
had to continue:
The hope's there no longer, but still I look at your photos, I feel adrenaline with just a glimpse of you in my dreams, you make them worth remembering.
Even though I've thrown away the possibility of reunion, my thoughts of you are all foolish pedestal worship. I try to think of other beautiful girls, but they cannot affect me like you can. I can't write about them, if at all, like I write of you.
The dreams are too much, I don't want to rise from my bed, I hate that full bladder that forces me away from utopia. I've yet to have one, but I fear that lucid dreaming, this thing I've always wished for, would not be as beautiful as the chaos of unconscious.
You're the ruler of my utopia. I'm fucked.
>>
>>25391991
Querida Paula,

Vales mierda, siempre valiste mierda y siempre lo seras. Ojala tu depresion te siga haciendo pico.
Un beso.
Anonimo.
>>
Dear M,

I love you

-S
>>
J,

I feel like I should write to you but I really have nothing to say to you. Happy New Year I guess. Although actually I kind of hope your year sucks. Whatever. I'll never know and I don't really care. Have a nice life (or don't).

M

P.S. Be kind.
>>
t,
i'm so sorry. i think about you every day and i miss you so much. i know it was probably better for you but i'm selfish and i wish you were still here. i will never forget about you.
love,
a
>>
F K (in oshawa)

your the most beautiful person i know. ever since you called me the first time from oscars house i fell in love with you. i know i act weird around you sometimes and i may not be that interesting, but i love you.

i am pretty good at talking to others but when i see you everything goes blank and i act like an idiot.

remember last time you said hi? i just ran away since i got scared of talking and saying something wrong.

why wont you love me? am i not good enough? i know your not around anymore but just please let me know if you love me.

i dream every night about spending my life with you. just give me a sign please!

i love you

-H Q
>>
Dear kv,
theres love for you, but maybe you will never see it.
Happy New Years.
>>
S.,

You've ruined me for good. Your perfect body and amazing personality are forever cemented into my brain as the absolute ideal of my life, the ideal that I will never attain. Every girl I meet pales in comparison to you. Every body I see, every chance I get, I compare with you, and they invariably fall short. I fantasize about you constantly. I stalk all of your social media pages. I think about you every single day. I remember when you first met me, and you adored me so much, even though you were dating that burnout who just smoked weed every day and had no passion or ambition in life (you told me in private once that he had a huge dick, which explained everything). I was so obsessed with you, and with your obsession with me. I fully plunged into your feelings, and in the process I exposed mine. But this was the worst possible reaction, and I regret it every day. I always think about what it would be like if I hadn't fucked things up that one precious night--you know the one I mean, when you were single and I was single, and we got drunk together at a wedding. It was the only chance I had, and I totally fucked up. I wish I could just go back to that one night, and have you just one time. Even if it wouldn't have worked out after that, just to be with you once would have given me so much.

Now you're successful. You have an amazing job, and you look better than ever (European girls age so well, I'm not surprised). Your life and you yourself torment me more than ever.

I hate what you've done to me. I will go to the grave wishing I had done more, regretting that I never consummated anything with you.
>>
Hey A,

Have a nice New Years in Alaska. Still here if you need me.

-M
>>
>>25399296
please tell me how

unless you didnt mean kisless virgin
>>
G,

You said you wouldn't change. You said you loved me. I'm angry at you for lying, but I'm angrier at myself for believing you.

Z
>>
Hey N.

I just wanted to know that i'm sorry for what I did. I overreacted, and I didn't think that night. I said something bad, and it was taken the wrong way. I know that my reaction after the fact didn't help either, but I didn't think that my decision would have as big of an impact as it did. I hope you do well in the future, without me.

J.
>>
E and B,
You guys were like my brothers to me since the day I was born. I've always loved you and felt nothing but the same from you all my life. So why are we drifting apart now? I don't know if it's you guys or me or both. I'm sorry I don't fit in with your new friends, and for being the awkward odd one out. However, I will not let the fear of losing your guys' friendship hold me back from my happiness or goals in life. If we aren't meant to be friends anymore, then it will be sad but so be it, this is life. I hope for the best for our friendship but I will expect the worst.

Your little brother,
J
>>
>>25399627
Yes I meant kisses virgin. I don't know how. I'm just shitposting. I'm a kv too, just wanted to reach out to my bros.
>>
>>25397484

who's C
>>
Dear G,

I still want to kill myself.
>>
J
It's been a little over a year since you took your life. I miss you every fucking day. You were like an older brother to me. We always looked out for each other. I saved you once and it kills me that I failed to save you again. The "what could I've done differently" are burned in my head. I just...I don't know. I'm sorry. So much has happened. I got married. You were supposed to walk me down the aisle, I hated that you couldn't. We just found out we're having a baby. You always told me I'd be a great mom, I hope that I am. It kills me you're missing all this. If it's a boy, we're naming him after you. I don't know what I believe in, but I still talk to you every day. I hope you're at peace. Please know I love you brother and you will never be forgotten. Please just be happy and okay.

Love you more
your little sis
>>
>>25391991
E,

I still love you and I fucking hate you at the same time. You were the best thing to happen to me, for a while, then you brought my world crashing down with you. Thanks for the misery and sorrow. Thanks for the self hatred. Thanks for killing the person I used to be.

-T
>>
Dear S

I had explosive shits several times today. Two of our toilets no longer work. If you flush and it starts to overflow, pull the lid off the tank and press down on the flapper. I have no idea about the 3rd toilet- it was making weird noises so I left it alone.

I'll fix it eventually

Your loving husband,
C
>>
Dear S
Go to sleep and clean your room, dummy
Love,
E
>>
VinThomz,

I have always wanted you to know that I love you more than I will ever be able to explain. You gave me so much in just knowing that someone could feel for me the way we did when we first met. We have made a lot of mistakes and I keep thinking we're going to fix them together. The thing is that I'm pretty sure you've checked out and no matter how much of my love I give you; you aren't going to come back to me. You were the warmest, kindest and funniest human being I have ever met and I know that anyone I will ever find pales in comparison. That being said, I hope you find happiness. I hope you find in someone what I found in you. I know that even if I die tomorrow, I will die a better person for knowing you. You are my outmost favorite person and I never be able to show you how grateful I am to have been a part of your life even for just a slither of a moment. Please be happy, my love.
Please be everything you've wanted to be and more. I can only ever wish you well. I love you. I will always love you.

xoxo

Your Forever Home,

Kar
>>
Just, wait for me okay? It'll just be a little bit till we can be together. Just give me some time, theres some things I need to tidy up before I go. I won't let you stay there alone.

Even the sturdiest tree dies out eventually.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.