[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2015 General - Worst Year on Record
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: La grenouille triste et la mer.jpg (66 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
La grenouille triste et la mer.jpg
66 KB, 340x340
So the year 2015 A.D. will be over shortly, in some - roughly - eight hours time. How did this year treat you, Robots? Was it good? Was it bad? Or did it merely pass without distinction?

I'm afraid to say it was my most miserable year yet:

>/r9k/ bf broke up with me at beginning of year
>spent entire year (and perhaps further) in a severely depressed and despondent state because of it
>was a NEET for the overwhelmingly large part of the year. which caused me more depression and desperation
>when I finally found a job in October, it turned out to be a low-wage dead-end job
>finally lost the last remnant of friends I had this year (they did annoy me, but at the same time, they represented a vital window for me to leave the house every so often and find out about whatever normalfags were obsessing about, i.e. my grasp on reality)
>have had several health scares and issues that, while not overly major, have certainly made life less comfortable and more of a hassle

I sincerely hope 2016 will be better, because 2015 was absolute shit. It was pure, undiluted misery and suffering for me. The overwhelming majority of it was spent sitting alone in my room, crying and doing nothing.
>>
Bump

>implying this was original comment
>>
File: 1444928456812.png (113 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444928456812.png
113 KB, 640x400
depression and memes
at least i finally got to watch drive
>>
File: sad henry1.png (12 KB, 395x349) Image search: [Google]
sad henry1.png
12 KB, 395x349
>tfw 2016 is probably the last year i'll be able to redeem and escape inevitable wizardry

god i hope i get my shit together. i'm already so far behind
>>
File: 00217964_medium.png (69 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
00217964_medium.png
69 KB, 450x253
>>25392665
They do say one gains magical abilities upon reaching 30, you know.

Sorry for the joke, Robot. I hope you find someone special. Because losing your wizardhood to a hook-up or hooker is honestly an empty and meaningless thing. I wish you the best of luck, my friend.
>>
>>25392720
im only 19 so it's not too bad but still everyone my age can drive, has a job, is in a relationship, going to college and has friends while im sitting here being a nothing
>>
2015 has been one of the worst years in my life and in 4chan's history (though the overall worst year in 4chan history was 2008).
>>
>Went to the worst party in my life, had a breakdown in the middle of it
>RichChad would beat me in the head in the classroom
>Middle of the year, started smoking weed everyday at school
>Became bro with RichChad
>WEED hitting me hard
>Paranoid about things I did when I was 15
>justfuckmyshitup.jpg
>>
>>25392665
It's never too late. You just have to do your shit and make a change, even if it's just a small one every day.

As for me, this was probably my best and worst year

Worst because I realized that I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life, but in actuality, was just clinging to what I decided to do without ever thinking about it a lot.

But best because I've figured my shit out to a good degree and I feel like I'm making a good change for my future. I also have delved into self-exploration through meditation and other such methods which have really opened up my perspective on life through self reflection.
>>
>>25392780
are you me

What the fuck I need to get my act together this year
>>
Finally lost my virginity. Could have been worse
>>
File: dutronc.jpg (28 KB, 280x398) Image search: [Google]
dutronc.jpg
28 KB, 280x398
>>25392780
You're young. By the way you made it sound, I would have assumed you were in your late 20s. Even so, I must warn you: it never gets better. At 18, I thought my life would change because I was going to university: ah-h-h, I thought I'd be able to reinvent myself from the loser I was in high school and have friends and all that.

I'm probably more of a loser now than I was back then.
>>
It's been a mixed year. Incidentally this was the same year I started to browse /r9k/ regularly so I'm scared for next year.
>>
i'm still a kissless virgin so I guess shit is still fucked up
every single one of my friends (except for my party-hard chad bro) keeps bugging me about it
even the friendly 9/10 qt keeps bothering me about it
idk what to do anymore
>>
I accomplished a lot but I'm still figuring stuff out.
>>
>>25392919
do you have any idea what career you want to do with your life? because i literally have no idea what i'm supposed to do but all i know is that i don't want to be a wageslave working some shit cashier job for the rest of my life like my parents or something like that
>>
literally nothing happened
fuck this life
>>
File: jacquesbrel.jpg (64 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
jacquesbrel.jpg
64 KB, 800x533
>>25393087
Life is boring, Robot. There's not really anything to 'do'.
>>
File: 1448714880214.jpg (14 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
1448714880214.jpg
14 KB, 485x303
2015 is the beginning of a change for me

Got a good job, becoming more normal and social, getting fit.

I found my secret is not caring and drinking lots of alcohol in every social situation.

I'm still depressed as fuck and think about dying a lot but I'm giving it my best shot.
>>
File: gainsbourg.jpg (28 KB, 487x365) Image search: [Google]
gainsbourg.jpg
28 KB, 487x365
>>25393166
Are you from Missouri?
>>
>>25393121
there is anon
its just that you and me sit in front of a computer
and a shitty one
i cant even play videogames
i looked at the fireworks today they where so pretty and everyone watching was so happy
i would like to see more pretty things but i dont know where to look
everybody else was given a map and they know where to look
i dont know why i wasnt
>>
>>25392929
Same here bro.

Lost it in September at age 21. Hbu?
>>
>>25391844
I finally realized I'm never ever going to have a gf and feel loved. After so many tries and attempts I can safely say that I'm destined to die alone.

Aside from that 2015 wasn't all that bad. Not great but not bad.
>>
>>25393389
Cheers.
In October at age 23
>>
I did almost nothing of note this year besides work.

feelsbadman.
>>
>>25391844
I fucked a girl I like for the first time. She dumped me after a month.
Started a new carrer I enjoy, but was hard to keep it going the last part of the year, because of this girl.
Was a good year overall.
>>
>>25393559
What carrrer
>>
>>25393476
Honestly, I'm pretty sure that's how life is for most normalfags.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.