[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/2016/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1451581033452.jpg (290 KB, 960x581) Image search: [Google]
1451581033452.jpg
290 KB, 960x581
Happy new year
Who /2016/ here?

To all western europe robots:
What have you done tonight? Why are you on r9k at new years eve?

To all robots who haven't reached midnight yet:
What will you do? Will you go to a party? If not, why are you staying at home?

I personally went outside and looked a bit at the fireworks. Was pretty sad to see, so next year I'll just ignore it completely.
>>
>>25391708
Italy here.
Like a good boy I stayed home with my old parents after like two years of not spending the holiday with them. Now on /r9k/.

Smoked a cig while watching happy dumb normies burn their money on fireworks. Pretty comfy tho t b h.

2015 has been quite shit. Looking forward for this ride to end.

2016 the year of the unJUSTnening
>>
File: 1436366615918.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1436366615918.gif
404 KB, 342x342
>there are people on this planet right now who still live in 2015, kek.
Not really feeling sad, more like feeling nothing.
>>
I was playing a CSGO ranked match and won it 20 seconds before the new year, then ate icecream in the kitchen with family and here i am again :^)
>>
>>25391815
Just have fun with what you have senpai
>>
I am actually excited for what the new year will bring.
Just how much more absurd can it get?
>>
[ 2 0 1 6 ] here, reached midnight almost 2 hours ago
>>
>>25391894
>Just how much more absurd can it get?

asked myself the same thing. sometimes I feel like living a meme
>>
>>25391894
All that's changed is a calculated number with the means of measuring time, which is constantly flowing as you are alive.
>>
>watched cabaret with my dad
>went outside a bit to look at fireworks
>went back inside to wish people happy new years on whatsapp
>they're all talking about being with friends and girlfriends
>feel lonely
>go to /r9k/ and post this

This is the year everything will change! This year I will find myself a qt gf and make tons of friends to hang out with in 2017!
Or maybe not.
>>
Aussie here. Started posting in an Oz thread right here then the site went down so went to bed. Slept through midnight but woke up at 2am to subwoofers in the distance.
>>
File: Facemash.gif (196 KB, 200x208) Image search: [Google]
Facemash.gif
196 KB, 200x208
>>25391994
I know, just the other day I forgot what month it was. Living according to time is stupid.
But while traveling forward in time, we encounter much more bizarre ideas and discover new post ironic clusterfucks the further we go.
>>
still 8 mins to go here. I'll have a beer when it's 2016 and stay on my laptop until I'm tired enough to sleep.

>made a list of things to do in the new year
>cleaned my room for a fresh start
>>
>>25392014
>feel lonely
I know that feel anon. Didn't get a single message for christmas or NYE.
I guess I only have myself to blame though
>>
Everyone I know went to parties. I just stayed home and got drunk alone like every other night.
>>
File: wankel_cycle_anim.gif (236 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
wankel_cycle_anim.gif
236 KB, 480x480
>>25392146
>dat gif
>>
File: 1434553783884.jpg (44 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
1434553783884.jpg
44 KB, 251x234
>>25392034
>subwoofers in the distance

I can hear my neighbours party too.

Really sad to know that everyone I know is having a pretty fun time while I sit here alone at new years eve. Wonder what the girl I had a crush on in high school is doing tonight.
The worst realization is that no one, literally not a single person on this whole planet wants to celebrate with me.
>>
>>25392242
>tfw 1 minute to go
>tfw parents are in next room ashamed probably
>>
>>25392159
>opened my beer
>it rises over the top and spills on the floor
>clean the floor
>pour it
>it's one I've never tried before
>tastes like piss
>happy new year
>>
We need some more dank "Here's to 2016" pepe/wojak OC guise
>>
File: wy.jpg (206 KB, 684x594) Image search: [Google]
wy.jpg
206 KB, 684x594
>you saved this to your computer 364 days ago
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.