[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else not drinking alcohol this New Years? Why? And what will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (455 KB, 1302x1327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
455 KB, 1302x1327
Who else not drinking alcohol this New Years? Why? And what will you be doing instead of drinking to numb the pain?

im only 19 and back home from college. As an Ohio Amerifat I can't buy alcohol to drink alone (underage fuck my government) in my room and my parents won't buy any for me.

It's times like these that I really hate not being at college. So to numb the pain, I will instead be playing Garry's Mod Roleplay in my room with the lights off.
>>
drinking gives me headaches and pubs are extremely boring places if you're not intoxicated

it's fun to sit/meditate in the darkness with some music on waiting for the year to pass, op. You might enjoy trying out that
>>
>>25391867
What kind of music? How will I know when the year has passed if my eyes are closed?
>>
>>25391966
I just remember listening to the akira soundtrack a few years ago and having a nice experience. But it's your pick really

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWb72rXL49U

a cascade of fireworks outside signaled the new years. It was fun
>>
File: p1000917[1].jpg (1 MB, 2211x2553) Image search: [Google]
p1000917[1].jpg
1 MB, 2211x2553
>teetotalism
Fuck that shit.
>>
Go steal some 40s you fucking pussy it's alot easier than you'd think used to do it all the time before I got a job
>>
Drinking alone really isn't that fun. Heck it's not even fun when you chat with people or lurk in threads while you do it
>>
>>25392740
>>25392794
>hey guise lets get brain damage
>>
Wanted to go out and get fucked up with my friends. But girlfriend has to work the morning so she doesnt want to do anything. Literally the ONLY holiday I have off is tomorrow. Was still gonna get fucked. Girlfriend being a dick so Im staying sober and pissed off. Yay

Yeah, shes also already asleep. Fuck today.
>>
I'm not drinking mostly because I'm too lazy to go to the store.
>>
Because I have been sober since 19th november 2012.
>>
There's literally no good reason to drink alcohol.

Cons:
>Tastes like literal piss
>Destroys your liver
>Damages your brain
>Makes you ill
>Much more expensive than other drinks
>Depressant

Pros:
>Get fuckin turnt lads. SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!
>The most chad thing ever

Daily reminder than if you drink then you are a normie and need to git oot.
>>
>>25391660
>Why?
Bad for gains. Pointless.
>what will you be doing to numb the pain?
Nothing. There is no pain. I dont care if im a kissless virgin for another year. What difference does it make? Its just the earth revolving around the sun. The reason many robots get sad is because societ expects us to be happy partying at this time. For me its just another day.
>>
>>25393692
> I've only tried shitty beer and a jack & coke

Try a real cocktail, g.There are a billion to choose from and if you learn how to mix drinks yourself, well, it's a decent conversation piece.
>>
>>25392794
how would i go about stealing alcohol? im not trying to get arrested fampai
>>
Wish I had some crystal
>>
>>25391660
anyone else not drinking because they are a recovering drug addict? Fuck I usually don't want to drink or take anything but I really want to take some dxm tonight since I'm bored as fuck and don't want to do any real drugs or alcohol.
>>
>>25393555
fucking cuck stop letting her tell you what to do
>>
>>25393555
Go buy some paintthinner vodka and get fucked up anon. She wont even have to know, and who cares if she does, stop being a pussy.
>>
Go shoplift a bottle of liquor, its not that hard, just make sure no ones looking at stick under your beltline, wear a heavy coat so no one notices theres anything in there, and boom, you now have liquor

Cameras don't matter for shit, just don't come back to the store.
>>
Not drinking but I am smoking. That legal weed man. Only because drinking alone usually makes me sad while smoking alone makes me happy and peaceful.
>>
Gmod rp was a definitive time for my life
Needless to say, my life is fucked up
>>
>>25394213
from where? A grocery store or something? as much as i love to drink i dont want to get fucked by law enforcement
>>
>>25394290
lol I can tell ur a virgin and below 18 for playing that game hahahaha
>>
>>25393970
>walk into a convenient store or somewhere that sells booze that isn't a liquor store
>steal the shit and run out the door

Or learn from workaholics
>open a 12 pack of soda and beer in the store
>switch the contents around when nobody is looking
>buy the beer disguised as soda
>>
>>25391660

Suffer from IBD. My parents and my brother bought me gin for Christmas even though I can't drink it.
>>
>>25394596
id kill myself if i had that just so u know, death sentence
>>
>>25394440
Grocery store, usually just make sure no ones around and do it real quick. If you're that paranoid park a street or two over, and if anyone in the store tries to come after you, just fucking run, they can't legally touch you or chase you once you are out of the store, and you can just run to your car and get the fuck out of there before the cops show up.

It just takes balls its really not that hard once you've figured out a good system
>>
>>25394554
Well I wish the second was true
I did play it while I was underage
>>
File: sadboy.jpg (21 KB, 415x223) Image search: [Google]
sadboy.jpg
21 KB, 415x223
I would usually be completely wasted by now but i'm on isotretinoin (roaccutane) so I can't or my liver will be totally fucked. Feels bad though cause the roaccutane is making feel like shit and I can't drink anymore to numb myself.
>>
>>25393869
frat

>>25394031
faggot

>>25393970
degenerate

>>25394182
brain damage

>>25394213
thrill seeking criminal

>>25394254
turbofag

>>25394554
triplefag

>>25394622
consider suicide
>>
File: 1449463592515.jpg (35 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
1449463592515.jpg
35 KB, 500x396
any weedbots here
>>
>>25391660
>stores closed after 2 pm here
gas station is to expensive and i dont buy in advance cause i dont have a car
>>
>>25391660
I've stolen alcohol a bunch too OP. If you have a grocery store nearby with a wine section it's pretty easy. However, be aware on this night out of all nights they may be watching it more closely.

I would go in with a jacket that had an inside pocket. Go the section. Make sure I'm completely alone. Grab the bottle and put it inside the jacket pocket. Zip up my jacket a little bit like I'm just trying to be fashionable and walk out the store slowly.

It's a rush and you can get fucked in your room and play your game. I never got caught but if I did I would just haul ass. Don't stop for anyone. They really can't do shit about it.

Up to you whether it's worth it or not.
>>
>>25396221
Holy fuck, kill yourself dude. Have you nothing better to do than judge everyone? What a flaming faggot.
>>
>>25396232
Colorado, reporting in.
>>
File: 1442982903346.png (1 MB, 697x964) Image search: [Google]
1442982903346.png
1 MB, 697x964
Can't drink because it doesn't mix well with my medication. Oh well. Guess it's another night of reading, writing, and drawing. Honestly, fuck the normies; partying isn't even fun if you aren't attractive or an addict.

Wish I had some fucking oxy tho.
>>
>>25396221
> frat

How do you figure? If anything I'd some sort of hipster snob or a fag for like fancy ass drinks.
>>
WHAT SERVER ARE YOU ON OP? IM IN GMOD
>>
>>25396433
*liking
>>
Stacy invited me to a party (I orbited good). Now sitting silently in the corner and browsing r9k. Just gonna steal the alcohol and kill myself
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.