[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's going well >all of a sudden she stops replying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1413944608716.jpg (46 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1413944608716.jpg
46 KB, 900x900
>it's going well
>all of a sudden she stops replying

THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS EARTH THAT MAKES ME MORE FUCKING LIVID THAN THIS
>>
It's not just you dude, they do it to us all. It's awful, I know.
>>
File: 1438006842996.png (274 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438006842996.png
274 KB, 400x400
>>25391516
>tfw sitting at POF and refreshing over and over again waiting for a reply that may never come
>>
>>25391407
Can you blame her, your not the only one.
>>
>>25391516
Iktf it's the worst.
>>
>>25391407
It means that even though its going well with you it went better with a hotter guy.
>>
>>25391407
She's a human being that has lost interest in you because you're boring. Get over it.
>>
Post the last few messages so we can judge if it was going well or not
>>
>>25392072
Yes. Very often people misjudge the situation they have a stake in. We're gonna need to see the convo.
>>
>>25391407
fuck off, you failed normie
>>
you sound like a lil bitch to be honest OP
>>
>>25391407
Mtay?
>>
If it was going well she would still be talking to you.
>>
>>25391833
This so much, and don't ever believe it when they say

>I'm just not looking for a relationship right now
Or
>I've been thinking and I don't think I'm ready for a relationship.

Women are easy to decipher, if they say either of those don't even fight it just cut contact. It might suck for a few hours but once you realize she wasn't actually worth anything you will feel better.

Personally I don't even waste time, I can tell when a chick is interested by how they text/act. If they give the vibe I just stop talking to them.

I've had a few things fall apart I was interested in but the next day I always realize she was used goods and it was my dick talking.

The last chick it happened with was literally a drug addict that never wanted to grow up. I would never have a relationship with that type of chick. Yet I pursued it hard.

>tldr: women come and go, don't waste time with shit that is mediocre.
>>
at least you don't have oneitis you fucking normie
Try falling in love with the first attractive girl that gave you attention, just to have her stop caring about you all of sudden and just wanting your bullychad's cock
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.