[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ what does it mean when an online guy used to message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
Hey /r9k/ what does it mean when an online guy used to message me a lot but now he has shit replies, fucks other girls, but still says he likes me? I can't get over him.
>>
Bump please guys I have no idea what to do
>>
It means he lost interest but doesn't want to go through the emotional stress of ending it with you, or he wants to keep the line open in case he wants you back later.
>>
>>25391805
Do you know how I can get over him?
>>
>>25391839
Yes.

So here's what you do.

First, get on the internet. Then, you go on r9k. Then, you make a post asking robots how to get over him.
>>
>>25391401
>woman
>therefore normie
GET OFF MY BOARD!
>>
Are you Finnish OP?
>>
>>25392140
Nope, American with shit social anxiety and depression
>>
>>25391401
>fucks other girls
how do you know this, or are you just assuming
>has shit replies
$100 says you have had shit replies the entire time you were interacting with him
>>
>>25391839
Find another guy to attach yourself to.

>girl has a oneitis of two years
>guy barely talks to her or recognizes her existence
>she finally stops seeing the guy (switches schools)
>meets me
>I distract her by showing interest in her
>gets over the oneitis in a week while she develops a crush for me
>we've been dating for two years now

Don't worry OP. You'll find someone eventually.
>>
>>25392225
I asked him if he was a virgin before and he said yes, then I asked later and he said no I hooked up, and he acted like it was normal and I was too autistic to confront. And I'm always really engaging but he replies with a few words. I always think about how he was so into me before. I'm thinking he probably got a girlfriend in real life. He said he's going to a New Years party, so he's getting wasted and fucking girls, I'm crying and eating pizza and watching Netflix, alone.
>>
>>25392342
I never talk in school, most of the guys are dumb ass jocks. So I'm trying to find new online friends but he's literally all I think about because I have no friends.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.