[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Lying about plans/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
Who /ignoring all phone calls and texts from concerned parents and friends tonight/ here?

>parents already called and asked what my plans were tonight, lied to them
>said they would call at midnight to say happy new year but i will be ignoring that to pretend i'm busy
>my one friend will probably call, ignore
>lied to all coworkers about plans

however...
>tfw they all probably know
>>
Why do you need approval from the society?? Who gives a fuck man.. I am 26 still live at home never had a girl friend. My goal is to buy my own place and move out. YOu should be concentrating on that than worrying about what other things.. Yes I know it's hard because I use to and some times do but I snap out of it and keep thinking about positive things..
>>
>>25390770
Dude even the Goldman Sachs Elevator says to stay in on New Years Eve and go to bed on time.
>>
>>25390770
same here, activated airplane mode an hour ago. Told everyone that I'm at a party.
Had to dim the lights because my parents were going from one party to another and it's possible that they were walking by where I live.
Hope it was dark enough.
I even took my shoes inside so that my neighbors don't think that I'm sitting alone in front of a computer browsing a samoan rice cooking forum.

This is hell, welcome to 2016.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.