[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /b/ my girlfriend is obsessed with the song 'Jedi Rocks'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Okay /b/ my girlfriend is obsessed with the song 'Jedi Rocks' from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, she won't stop singing it, what do I do?
>>
File: 239852606.png (156 KB, 678x297) Image search: [Google]
239852606.png
156 KB, 678x297
I bet she didn't even know anything about Star Wars (besided "lol eww that stuff creeps like xD") until the new film came out. Now she's going back to episode 6 (she thinks they were released chronologically, and she also thinks that older movies are inherently worse than newer ones) to dig up information about the franchise so she can demonstrate what a "lol omg nerd gamer grl xDDD" she is.

She is, as with all things in her life outside of Starbucks, Apple, and Uggs, pretending to like Star Wars in order to ride a fad.

Fuck women.
>>
>>25390636
How the fuck does she even sing that song?
>>
File: 1448044982635.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448044982635.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>25390797
Fuckin bitch !!!
>>
/r/ing that vocaroo recording of the anon from /tv/ singing this and saying 'chimichanga' in the middle
>>
>>25390636
>/b/
>my girlfriend

Nigger, do you even know where you are?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.