[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take 20 mins to cum from fapping even with speed metal strokes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1441606704368.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1441606704368.png
134 KB, 317x392
>take 20 mins to cum from fapping even with speed metal strokes and death grip
>gf gives me handjob
>consists of her lightly rubbing hand over the head and barely stroking the shaft
>cum in seconds

what the fuck is with girl hands being so soft
>>
>>25390299
It's because you are so used to your hands and your death grip that you get little to no pleasure out of it. Plus as a guy how jerk a dick differs from a girl.
>>
Same reason you can't tickle yourself.

It's someone else.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 625x351
>having sex
When did this become okay on this board? Why can't you fucking normies go to the millions of other places where people talk about this. This is the one place where people don't have sex.
>>
Ive never been able to cum from a handjob given by someone else, guess im used to my own hand too much
>>
>>25390643
What went wrong???

Almost every thread I've looked at has someone asking about sex problems with there gf.

Fucking rip
>>
>>25390643
/r9k/ is turning into /b/
>>
>>25390643
I think once all the news coverage came here it fucked up /r9k/ and even other parts of 4chan.
>>
>>25390643
Been on here since 2009 senpai.

Didn't lose my virginity until November of last year.

Had 2 gfs since then and on my 3rd.

Once you get your first gf the rest come piling in.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.