[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT R9K coping mechanisms >"Chad fucks more girls because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: rage2.jpg (19 KB, 333x720) Image search: [Google]
rage2.jpg
19 KB, 333x720
ITT R9K coping mechanisms
>"Chad fucks more girls because he's extroverted and socialized more when he was young!"

No, Chad fucks more girls because of something called the halo effect, he's tall and attractive, making him seem cool no matter what he does.
>>
>>25390298
Fun fact, the man you pictured served with me in the Marines. He's a Manlet (5'5 or 5'6) and was pretty fun to drink with. Also showed me the world's greatest hangover cure.
>>
>>25390447
that's doitbig191/rage191, he's 28 and still lives with his mother but he still slays girls because of halo effect
>>
>>25390447
what is the cure?? plz anon
>>
>>25390642
BC Powder. Seriously, just take that in the morning after a bad drunk. Yes it'll taste like powdered asshole for a minute, but you will feel 1000% better in 1-5 minutes. Also don't mix it into a drink because you think orange juice or whatever will mask the taste. It won't. You'll just have to chug a bunch of disgusting juice now.
>>
>>25390771
thank you anon and happy new year
>>
>>25390298
No, you god damn autistic retard.
>>
>>25390771
What's BC powder? I'm british

I was told the best thing are them juice things that you drop in water and then dissolve
>>
>>25391073
It's just aspirin and caffeine. It comes in wax paper sleeves inside of a box. But because it's a powder you don't need to wait for it to break down and dissolve, so your body absorbs it almost instantly.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.