[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The midnight is approaching. Gonna send my crush a congratulatory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1437508530249.gif (2 MB, 325x213) Image search: [Google]
1437508530249.gif
2 MB, 325x213
The midnight is approaching. Gonna send my crush a congratulatory SMS, what should it say?
>>
>>25390129
ayyo bitch come get some fuk
>>
>>25390129
Are you congratulating her about finally sleeping with Chad?
>>
>>25390129
A happy new year for the new couple. Then send a photoshoped picture of you and her together.
>>
>>25390170
My Crush is too frosty for tht, erm erm
>>
>>25390129
I love you. What would you say I ask you for a date next year?
*swallows saliva*
I hope this doesn't get too /cringy/ XD
Anyways, happy New Year -her name-
Bye-bye crush-chan :3
>>
>>25390284
Asked her out five days ago, for like the tenth time. She ingores me whenever I try to ask her out, but otherwise chats with me normally.
>>
>>25390129
while you're writing she's sucking chad's cock
>>
I'm sitting outside your house in the bushes, come out and meet me so we can fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 626x135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 626x135
I'm gonna let you in on a secret OP:
This isn't Assassin's Creed. You can't stealth your way between her legs. I know what you're doing. You're playing the "I'll be friends with her to show her what a good guy I am and occasionally flirt/drop a compliment here or there to let her know I'm interested". This keeps you from getting outright rejected. This isn't gonna fucking work, I know all about this technique. It's fail proof but it's also success proof. Because youll never give her the chance to reject you, but you're also never giving her the chance to see you in a romantic way. Sometimes you just gotta put all your cards down, you know?

Just let her know that you want to wang off in her mouth and let her decide what she wants to do with that information. And if she doesn't want that, remove her from your life. Because let's not kid ourselves, if you weren't attracted to her, you wouldn't be her friend. You would have no reason to speak to her.
>>
>>25390480
You almost sound like somebody who insnt a pathetic virgin, but given that this is r9k, I have my doubts.
>>
>>25390354
This is my comment
>>25390480
If she ignores you when you ask, she's not worth your time. Do you really enjoy listening to her ramble about the dumb woman shit she talks about? Or do you tolerate it because you want to fuck her? Does she unload all the bad emotions on you? Are you her shoulder to cry on? Does she ever talk to you because SHE wants to, or is it only because you want to talk to her? Are you really willing to just stay her best friend-boy, knowing that when she's not with you, some guy, be it her boyfriend or some Chad she just met, is giving her facials daily? Even if she doesn't have a guy in her life doing that, she wants a guy in her life to do that, and that guy's not you. Cut your losses and move on. I'm giving you gold here, pay attention.
>>
File: 1435568069383.jpg (872 KB, 2995x1810) Image search: [Google]
1435568069383.jpg
872 KB, 2995x1810
fdsfavzxvbfdgstreafgasd gd gfdaxczgdfz
>>
>>25390628
I wasn't ever a pathetic virgin, but I was a virgin because I had no idea what to do when it came to women. I'd just let girls know I was into them in the vaguest way and even if it was clear I was into them, I never escalated. I wish I'd learned earlier.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.