[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to get a blowjob?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1339806176552.gif (2 MB, 285x327) Image search: [Google]
1339806176552.gif
2 MB, 285x327
What's it like to get a blowjob?
>>
File: cock n balls.gif (981 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
cock n balls.gif
981 KB, 500x278
>>25389658
like someone putting your penis inside their mouth
>>
You fear for your life. What if she thinks you cheated and bites?
>>
>>25389658
only whores give good blowjobs, if it's any other slag of a woman it feels like jabba the hutt is trying to indulge on your naughty bits
>>
It feels like someone ducks your dick, warm. I enjoy it more than sex.
>>
Doesn't feel like much of anything. I've had dozens of blowjobs.

I am circumcised
>>
kind of disappointing desu
>>
>>25389696
lol, I'm so sorry, it must suck being a virgin.
>>
Unless she's REALLY good and into it, it feels meh. Basically 99% of blowjobs are meh. The pleasure is purely psychological in the sense that "oh my god, this qt pie actually is putting my peepee in her mouth and licking it, this is so hot".
>>
>>25389658
Meh, its alright. Like a vacuum cleaner. Electrolux brand, anything else and youll rip your dick off kid
>>
It SUCKS

heh
>>
>>25389745
don't let everything get to you, mate.
>>
>>25389658

post source now you fuck
>>
like salty milk and coins
>>
>>25389696
Not necessarily. I fucked a girl who was a huge slut and her blowjobs sucked. I mean she was fucked by me and a bunch of other guys I know. That's how much of a slut she was. And her blowjobs sucked.
I also fucked another shy type who wouldn't let me doggy style her because she found it demeaning, and her blowjobs were much better.
>>
Ogrerated

It doesn't feel anywhere near as good as ramming it in a pussy. Chads and niggers do it for status
>>
>>25390017
>wouldn't let me doggy style her because she found it demeaning
Yet still did blowjobs lel
>>
why are his balls moving
>>
>>25390111
I think he's cumming at that precise moment.
>>
Do we really need to have this thread every single fucking day
>>
>>25389658
it's way more fun to jack off into a girls mouth while she touches herself and looks up at you and smiles
>>
>>25390075
Feels way better to me. You probably just didn't have a girl who knew what she was doing.
>>
>>25390096
Yeah she was weird like that. She would suck my dick, but insisted on doing it with the lights off and would kind of cover herself while doing it so I wouldn't see it. Still I enjoyed the sex with her immensely. I found her extremely attractive physically and she made my dick diamonds.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.