[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lonely women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: lonelywoman.jpg (1 MB, 1279x2679) Image search: [Google]
lonelywoman.jpg
1 MB, 1279x2679
can we just end the "women can be lonely" meme already?
>>
>>25389282
Its on its way out senpai. The only people who still believe in it are the anime posters who confuse anime with real life. Just look, fembot feels has finally been banned, people are waking up.
>>
Women are like that 8 year old kid playing a game in ultra easy and using cheat codes, and then complaining that the boss won't kill itself.
>>
kek I'm a hideous woman and I still don't get attention like that probably because I'm half nigger or something

I'm a true /robot/
>>
>>25389661

Also, I want to say since women get a lot of dick offerings its natural women are more pickier and look for romance over just heartless sex. VERY EASY for a man to separate sex from love and VERY EASY for a girl to attach sex to love or at least some sort of possessive bonding. thus, its only natural women seek the few good men that will have sex with them that will want to bond with them romantically and support them. Do you think all these men want her as their girlfriend? KEK NO.
>>
>lonely guy
actually lonely, probably 0 friends and almost certainly an incel
>lonely woman
slut who fucks the least attractive chads (because better ones go for hotter girls) and then cries about "pump & dump" and being used as a living fleshlight and wondering why no "decent" guy doesn't want to date a disgusting used up slut like her
>>
File: backup man the wall.jpg (161 KB, 660x443) Image search: [Google]
backup man the wall.jpg
161 KB, 660x443
>>25389927
>its natural women are more pickier and look for romance over just heartless sex
>VERY EASY for a girl to attach sex to love

You're either the most blue pilled man on Earth or a roastie
>>
>>25389927
>women are more pickier and look for romance
Yeah getting dicked by chads after drunken parties sure signals looking for romance
>>
>>25390009
You forgot to mention she also have 15 beta orbiters ready to give her emotional support and company if she ever feel bad
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 556x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 556x750
>>25390048
>50% said their partner was aware of the backup man
What a bunch of fucking cucks.
>>
>>25390131
Being a cuck and having a gf are basically the same thing nowadays.
>>
>>25390101
>just because I get attention from lonely betas and leftover sex from chads doesn't mean I'm not really lonely, stop it with this sexist crap
>>
>>25390048

Wow, if those statistics are real... We're fucked.
>>
File: 1442642132195.png (913 KB, 591x1182) Image search: [Google]
1442642132195.png
913 KB, 591x1182
>>25389282

no woman can be lonely. even if you have a horrific disease like pic related, there are plenty of dudes willing to date them.
>>
>>25389927
First off, don't try to make it look like I'm adding onto my original post, you're not me so don't do that.

Second, no, just no. If it was "very easy" for a girl to attach sex to love, then we wouldn't have all these sluts today that sleep around with practically anyone. Yes there are male "sluts" but they are much harder to come across.
>>
>>25389897
try craigslist.
You just gotta know where to go for that kind of attention.
>>
>>25390274
This bitch is literally made of bubblegum.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.