[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot logic: >I want to be good at Call of Duty >I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Tied-Up-Girls.jpg (80 KB, 662x1019) Image search: [Google]
Tied-Up-Girls.jpg
80 KB, 662x1019
Robot logic:
>I want to be good at Call of Duty
>I will play 700 games

Later
>I want to be good at picking up women
>I won't chat up even one
And each approach takes less time than a COD match too. What's your excuse?
>>
Cool strawman bro.
>>
who the fuck still plays cod?
>>
>>25389189

because women are evil vile whores who only want to hurt me

i can rek kids in COD all day long, i'm not scared of kids, kids can't hurt me

only women can hurt me and i'm done being hurt

nice try normiefag
>>
File: 1439361117162.png (206 KB, 315x313) Image search: [Google]
1439361117162.png
206 KB, 315x313
rejection online doesn't hurt as bad
>>
>>25389241
you got this guy op
hook line and sinker
real good stuff mate
>>
>>25389241
>>25389244
it hurts because you are weak.

I don't even remember how many girls I have kissed. Rejection stopped hurting after like the 25th one, and I have now made a triple digit number of approaches.
>>
>wanting to be good at cod
>not picking a game with an actually competitive scene
>>
>>25389189
The bottom requires leaving your comfort zone. Robots don't do this
>>
ho..hey man i didn't think about this this way before
>>
>>25389189
>What's your excuse?
I'm 5'4, I don't need any other excuse.

Whores honestly aren't even worth the effort anymore.
>>
In a multiplayer game i can just change user name on steam if i get a reputation for being shit
I can't IRL
>>
>>25389280
You sound like a cuck supreme.
>>
>>25389313
hey, fuck you.

I know I am often attracted to overweight women and women who don't look after their appearance. Being short is even less bad than that.
>>
I don't want to pick up women.
>>
>>25389353
Okay? You can change your weight, you can't change your weight. I don't get how you being attracted to fatasses changes my situation.
>>
>>25389386
there are plenty of women who don't give a shit about height.

Just like how most men when asked say they prefer women not be overweight, and yet overweight girls get kissed in nightclubs all the time.
>>
>>25389280
but how do you approach them? Im average in everything

This is how i would do it:
"Hey, hi, my name's Robot. I was just wondering if I could get your number, pls. I like your eyes."
She: "sorry im busy"
Me: "uh ok good bye"
>>
>>25389189
I have no excuse because I'm not fucking delusional like 90% of this board. I don't have a laundry list of reasons for why nothing is my fault and why everything is fucked before I've even tried because the world is conspiring against me. I don't know why I even post here anymore desu, the delusions are really starting to get on my nerves, almost as much as the inability to realize that people within a group aren't all the same.
>>
>>25389426
No, there aren't plenty of women who don't give a shit about height. All the manlets are competing for them.
>>
>>25389189
charlotte stokely the best pawnstar
>>
>>25389426
>there are plenty of women who don't give a shit about height.
Yeah they do. I'm even trying to use my height as a defense mechanism, height is literally the number one think women care about. I haven't met a single women who has said they'd go out with a short guy.
>>
'jus gotta ask em out bro its like anything in life the more you practice the better you get ;)'

https://np.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/

'ewww creep!'
>>
>>25389439
that's fine except for the eyes bit. They don't like that. They don't like being called hot either.

In bars/nightclubs I never ask for numbers until I have already kissed a girl. I usually go up to them, say hi, ask them what they do, and just have a normal conversation. If I still like them after a short conversation and their body language tells me they like me, I will just say "I want to kiss you" or something and then go in for the kiss slowly and gently. Remember to do it in such a way that she can stop you kissing her easily if she want.

If either (1) I decided from the conversation that I don't like her (2) she doesn't seem to like me or (3) she obviously doesn't want to talk to me, I just walk away and find another girl.

Occasionally I break this template. I have kissed a girl without talking to her or knowing her name. I asked to dance with her entirely through body language, she consented through body language, and then after a while I got her consent to kiss her.

It takes a very long time to learn. You need to go out socializing regularly for at least a year and make a couple of approaches most nights.
>>
>>25389619
How the fuck does someone ask that many people out in a span of ~4 years? Holy shit.
>>
File: 1422674187958.jpg (481 KB, 1279x1348) Image search: [Google]
1422674187958.jpg
481 KB, 1279x1348
>>25389189
>le numbers game
ebin
>>
>>25389189
>want to get a nice body
>but im too lazy to go to the gym
>"its okay bro, me too"

>want to know japanese
>but im too lazy to learn japanese
>"its okay bro, me too"

>want to go to rome
>but im too lazy to organize everything
>"its okay bro, me too"

>want to have a girl
>but im too lazy to try picking up
>"lol what a fag haha just do it man bee yourself alpha stud mode engaged walk the dinosaur"
>>
>>25389509
99% of people who claim height isn't an issue are either chads who aren't short to begin with, or girls who only happen to date tall guys by pure accident/random chance, and they would totally not reject a guy who was the same height as them
"Just be confident man, short guys can be cute too, but not if they're bitter and insecure about their height, btw let me introduce you to my boyfriend Steve who is just randomly 6ft 3, but I totally don't care about that"
>>
File: 1407884784558.jpg (5 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1407884784558.jpg
5 KB, 180x200
>be 12th grade
>everyones so familiar with me not talking to girls now it would look desperate if I started chatting out of nowhere
>also 5/10

id rather keep my dignity than take the 1% chance
>>
>>25389778
Yeah, everyone already knows that. I don't get how this post is supposed to help me. It just makes me hate women and people even more.
>>
>>25389280
>it hurts because you are weak.

daily reminder that everyone everywhere hates men
>>
>>25389619
you have to think about what went wrong after every failure
>>
>>25389967
was too short and ugly
>>
>>25389189
it's fun to improve at a video game, it's not fun feeling pathetic, humiliated and worthless.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.