[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seven more hours, wagecuck. Be sure to have plenty of fun, get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: comfy pepe 2.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 2.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Seven more hours, wagecuck. Be sure to have plenty of fun, get drunk, and make your hopeless resolutions that you never keep. Just remember:

Tick
o
c
k

It's right around the corner.
>>
>>25389183
I'm a drug dealer with a NEET life but stacks. How do I fit in.
>>
>>25389183
I've been off all day and got paid for it. Hung out with my girlfriend. Gonna party tonight and fuck her at the end of it. Gonna be cash.

Happy new year, NEETcuck! Maybe you'll leave the bedroom to watch the ball drop with mommy and poppa
>>
>>25389265
You've ascended both NEET and wagecuck.
>>
File: baby_terminator.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
baby_terminator.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>25389385
>lying on the internet

Stop lying.
>>
>>25389514
No need to be upset NEETcuck! If you just be yourself in 2016 I'm sure you can do the same next year!
>>
File: Neetzilla.jpg (127 KB, 520x667) Image search: [Google]
Neetzilla.jpg
127 KB, 520x667
Can you feel me wagecuck? My everlasting presence over your broken and shattered soul.

What are your new year's resolutions? Go to the gym? get a better job? You could easily do all those things but instead you choose to answer the calls of your master Mr. Shekelwitz instead.

Oh well there's always next year. After all, Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>25389730
But I already have a great job and go to the gym NEETcuck!
>>
>>25389730
>Mfw I actually worked in one of those buildings
>>
File: smuggysnuggie.png (569 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
smuggysnuggie.png
569 KB, 640x640
Tiddly ho, fellow NEETbros! Here's to another year of comfy!
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25389183
This is the year of wagecuckery.
>>
File: 1451233374794.jpg (105 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1451233374794.jpg
105 KB, 409x409
>>25389265
>NEET life
Not quite. Constantly looking over your shoulder hoping the good times last? Try receiving a cash prize for existing at regular intervals on a neverending vacation and you'll understand the difference.
>>
>>25393449
>Cash prize

Literally relying on the kindness of government kikes to bail you out...risky business if you ask me.
>>
>>25389514

>basic experiences like having a gf and job is so out of reach that NEETs cannot fathom it

embarrassing tbqh m9
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.