[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born in upstate ny >literally the shittiest place literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 505x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 505x343
>born in upstate ny
>literally the shittiest place literally no different than 3rd world living
>nothing but broken down old shacks dead trees and blizzard storms everywhere
>everywhere I go hard working rednecks are staring at me on tractors while I try to have fun
>2 hours from even a small city
>6 hours from big city
>every time you go to a movie or a place to eat it's just a shitty one story broken down shit hole
>the only girls on tinder are fat country girls or Canadians
>have an unending hate for my parents for not dropping me off at a church in a big city
>everywhere I go I just see a fuck load of trucks and rednecks
>literally every place I go there's rednecks with stupid hats big ass beards and wearing camo
>there's no public transportation so I can't even get a shitty apartment
>never been to a good bar, club, or strip joint in my life
>if I wanted to go id have to drive 4 hours so planning it with friends is impossible
>every single person here just sits inside going crazy
>everyone is poor depressed bitter and old
>I just want to live in a big city but it's 1000 dollars for an apartment in the ghetto
>parents are crazy as fuck and I'm trapped with them
>everyone here has fucked up mental illnesses and lives in a broken down house
>literally every minute of every day is spent in agony just trying to figure out how to leave
>the only chance to at least somewhat live and do something with my youth is to leave right fucking now
>thinking about living in a box
>>
>>25388879
>if I wanted to go id have to drive 4 hours so planning it with friends is impossible
How does that make it impossible?

>I just want to live in a big city but it's 1000 dollars for an apartment in the ghetto
So find some place that isn't a big city but also isn't bumfuck nowhere, that you can afford.
>>
>>25389053
Dude I'm a robot in the middle of fucking nowhere how many friends do you think I have
>>
Repost of a repost of repost of a repost of a repost

stop posting faggot.
>>
Meanwhile city bots want to gtfo and get away from the normies.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.