[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally HOW do people get this big? I'm a lanklet guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: blueberry.jpg (71 KB, 890x959) Image search: [Google]
blueberry.jpg
71 KB, 890x959
Literally HOW do people get this big? I'm a lanklet guy and I can never imagine shoveling this much shit into my body.
>>
>>25388864
she basically gets paid to be fat so she does it on purpose.
Also I bet she only eats 3000 calories a day, but thats still enough to gain a pound every few days.
>>
>>25388923
at this point, yeah, I agree. But before she got paid to be a fat-mercial, she was still a blimp
>>
I never wanted someone to get a heart attack more in my life. After the heart attack she'll use it to her advantage and say why being fat isn't a good way to live starting a #fit campaign saying that if she can loss 180lbs you can too raking in more dough.
>>
I hate repeating. It's all genetics.
>>
I feel like their brains are probably physically different and that affects their cravings.

At my fattest I was about 220 lbs at 6 feet tall. I couldn't imagine getting larger. I actually thinned out too after moving away from home and not eating the things my mom bought and kept in the house. But there are some people who are 300+ lbs and they can't seem to help it.

I read a thing about a little girl who had a brain tumor removed, and she couldn't stop eating after the surgery. She gained several hundred lbs and the doctors were scrambling to figure out how to put her health in check. I think she got a gastric bypass, but the whole thing was food for thought for me.

I question if morbidly obese people can actually help it. It would explain why people yo-yo so much.
>>
I can't imagine this.
I eat a shitload of junk crap, partially dehydrated and was on bc and I gained possibly five pounds and still remained somewhat trim, estrogen my ass, this is shoveling at least five servings of McDonalds down your esophagus and washing it down with Oreo milkshakes.
>>
>>25388864
it just happens, it's like asking how do you get to be over 20 and still a virgin. some people accept it and do nothing to change it and others realize the problem and try to fix it.
>>
>>25389589
Like I said in the first post, its easy to consume enough calories to get that big. Then once you get big you can hardly move so burn even less. A mcdonalds has about 1500 calories so you can get this big with like 2 meals a day and drinking soda.
>>
>>25389842
>its easy to consume enough calories to get that big
no it's not unless you are already fat
>>
Is there something wrong with me if I find that girl really hot? I wanna fuck her.
>>
>>25389589
>this is shoveling at least five servings of McDonalds down your esophagus and washing it down with Oreo milkshakes.

It really isn't. Eating a couple of McDonalds burgers and drinking a large coke is all you need to be over the limit.

You can get fat eating a decent diet if all you do is sit around on your ass.
>>
>>25388864
They just crap in abnormal amounts. Instead of getting a big Mac and Fries and a drink they'll get 2 Big Mac 2 orders of large fries and 60 oz drink plus an apple pie or whatever. And they'll do that 3 times or more a day with more crap food in between (chips, candies, pastries etc.)
>>
>>25390509
>Is there something wrong with me if I find that girl really hot?

No, she has humongous tits, nice hair, and clear skin. Of course you want to fuck her. She's probably some famous BBW model.
>>
>>25388864
>Literally HOW do people get this big?

>eat too much
>don't exercise enough
>have a family that enables poor diets and sabotages healthy ones
>if female have a whole system of friends and beta followers who tell you you're "perfect just the way you are"
>genetics
>>
>>25388864
I was over 300 lbs myself. I had a mother that ate horribly, was obese herself, didn't teach me proper nutrition and was also a massive alcoholic. I fed myself on what was in the house, which was carb shit with hardly any nutrition that would make me hungry again.
I was obese by the time I was ten and grew up lonely and with no self-esteem. I felt worthless and the shitty foods I ate was when I could forget everything else that sucked. The one time I tried at least working out and changing myself was when I was 12-14 years old, but a bunch of adults came up and made fun of me, so I went into pussy mode and stopped going outside or trying.

For people like her, I have no fucking idea. These people go out in public and have friends and shit. I got my act together and started losing weight only after I made friends and wasn't lonely this year.
>>
fat people emotional eat and so they binge often

eating makes them forget their shitty lives for a bit and makes the happy, so they easily binge 1500 calories in an hour

add no excercise and just sitting at home all day and you get a fatty
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.