[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mental illness/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1451281058294.jpg (50 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1451281058294.jpg
50 KB, 900x900
Mental Illness General

Who here has psychotic depression? I thought a demon was in my house last night.
>>
>>25388432
double depression here

i dont even remember being happy anymore
>>
File: jake the dog.jpg (6 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
jake the dog.jpg
6 KB, 204x204
being LGBT is a mental illness. Prove me wrong
>>
>>25388575
It is. So is racism.
>>
Does anyone else have psychotic depression? How do you deal with it? I'm on risperidone and zoloft right now, and they seem to work when they're in my system a lot.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 251x200) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 251x200
depersonalization.

there's only two medications approved to treat depersonalization. just did a six month trial with the first one and it worked work. starting the second one in january. if that one doesnt work either then im going to kill myself
>>
>>25388715
That picture... Holy shit it describes denationalization perfectly. Its sometimes like I'm one of the inside out characters inside a giant robot that is my body. So bizarre.
>>
>>25388705
man risperidone did nothing for me besides making me sleep for 12 hours straight and after i wake up it made me feel dumb and boring for next 3 hours. its like someone basically remove your instinct to appreciate things in life such as art, music, or even love.
>>
>>25388432
lol I don't know if you were in the benzedrex thread, but I ate a whole gram of propylhexedrine and was fine for a while, but then I was full on convinced there were people trying to kill me outside, goddamn this shit happens to me a lot. I just redosed another 500mgs. But yeah when I was coming down I got really depressed
>>
>>25388805
Risperidone is shit, but its the only thing keeping me from having psychotic breaks all the time. Last night, I got 3 hours of sleep because this happened...

>in bed listening to music alone
>sit up in bed and stare into the dark corner of the room
>suddenly see a ghostly image of an old hag's grinning face expand from the darkness
>face lingers for a few seconds before disappearing, leaving me feeling completely shocked
>start seeing glowing images of animal faces (like elephants and cats) floating from left to right across my vision)
>feel a strong tingling sensation in my scalp
>suddenly hear a muffled scream come from outside my bedroom door
>door is closed, and I'm sure that something is on the other side
>sit in bedroom for an hour before getting the courage to open the door
>nothing is on the other side, but at the end of the hallway, a dark, tall figure is standing at a slanted angle facing me
>immediately shut the door and wait a few seconds before opening it again
>the figure is no longer there, but I feel three bugs scuttling down the back of my neck and back repeatedly
>can barely sleep because I was so terrified

If I can't get this to stop, I might legitimately kill myself. It's like a waking nightmare.
>>
>>25388432
Tell me the symptomes. I may have insight.
>>
>>25389034
I'm OP. This is my story about last night >>25388966
>>
>>25388432
I am your man m8. See demons and whatnot occasionally, but those are rather fine. I have grown used to them. The actual depression part is worse. I also suffer from heavy paranoia. I get angry, sad and scared of people whenever there is even the slightest chance that they could be conspiring against me. That s why I love 4chan. No such shite can happen here, rite?
>>
>>25389079
I feel you. I often see people looking at me when they walk past me. I think they're all talking negatively about me, and it's really getting to me. I also know the agitation aspect all too well. Last night, I finally acted on it and decked a stranger. It was almost cathartic.
>>
File: 1448978462524.jpg (53 KB, 408x406) Image search: [Google]
1448978462524.jpg
53 KB, 408x406
>>25388606
>racism is a mental illness

No being so politically correct to fit in is a sign of mental illness and insecurity. Don't get me wrong it's not just about skin color, hell a nigger could prove his worth to me and I could like him, it's just that usually never happens. Why? Because their shit is fucked up from something about their ethnicity. I'm not a racist, I'm a culturist.
>>
>>25389157
>Last night, I finally acted on it and decked a stranger.

why would you hit a stranger? What did he do to you and how are you not in jail?
>>
>>25389224
It was in a large crowd in Disney Land kek. I wanted to hit him because I was extremely angry about people stopping while they were walking, and he stopped. I knocked him over by ramming into him with my shoulder and just kept walking. Only like 5 people noticed that I did it.
>>
>>25389224
It s not hard to get away with hitting some drunktard on the street and walking away. I have also done it once. Didnt make me feel any better tho. So I vandalised some property. No improvement either. That was exactly a year ago. No such fit this time.
>>
>>25389200
*tips cigarette
*takes sip of whiskey
>>
>>25389273
lol wow, I thought you hit him with your fist, still though bro good mischief

>>25389276
Did you punch him in the face? Why did you do it?
>>
>>25389434
Smashing that dude gave me a pissening rush of euphoria. I think I might just go around doing that on Saturday nights for fun since it was so satisfying.
>>
>>25389540
nigga you gonna go to prison and get raped just stop
>>
>>25389665
I'm in Minnesota, so everyone is too nice to rape me or retaliate. I'll be fine to continue my rekoning I think.
>>
>>25389718
There are no niggers in minnesota?
>>
ADHD ridden psychosis checking in

>do nothing about it medication wise
>illegal drugs instead
>opiates and weed keep the psychotic breaks at bay for the time being
>>
>>25389434
I punched his face and then kicked his balls for good measure. Little faggit was so happy I couldnt stand it. I know that you can only be this happy by being a leech. Good people only get the dirt in this world, one way, or the other.
>>
>>25389791
>adhd
>psychosis
{Try again}_____________{Quit 4chan}
>>
>>25389809
>I know that you can only be this happy by being a leech. Good people only get the dirt in this world, one way, or the other.

wait so is he a leech or a good person?
>>
>>25389718
hey minnesota bro

i was 5150d at the mayo clinic and they let me go get lunch at the cafe

some roastie was walking right down the hallway on her phone not paying any attention so i did the same shoulder ram thing

it was fun
>>
Bi polar major depressive here with GAD and insomnia. Take a great combination of thorazine, lamictal, abilify, hydroxyzine, ativan and ambien. I hate being on drugs and I will probably have to be on this stuff the rest of my life. The upside is that I feel normal for once in my life
>>
>>25389852
I think he's referring to the hyperactivity in some people with psychosis, but I'm not sure.

>>25389744
Minnesota has plenty of black people, but they're nice black people like Morgan Freeman.
>>
>>25390023
>Minnesota has plenty of black people, but they're nice black people like Morgan Freeman.

morgan freeman killed somebody in shawshank redemption
>>
ADHD. Come at me, faggots.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.