[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a cunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1436282686241.jpg (78 KB, 936x1404) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1436282686241.jpg
78 KB, 936x1404
Friend and I are playing League of Legends whilst drunk at his fiance house. Hes Master, and I'm Plat 1. He usually tells me shit, but I always counter with facts from pros. I carry him in a norm, he gets mad, starts throws a tantrum. Starts calling me names, tells me how he really feels, he says he hates me and never understood why we were friends. Don't say a word, shocked his this much of a cunt.

His fiance comes back from work, apologizes, says that for some reason after his proposed to her he drinks a lot. He passes out on the couch, we move him to their bedroom. I go back to living room, ask her for a sheet to sleep with. I take off my shirt, she gives me a sheet, but hesitates. Her hand touches mine, then she slides her hand down my chest to my pants. We have sex, with no rubber.

It's morning and we're still on the couch snuggled with each other. Wake her up, kiss her. Tell her it was fun. She goes to their bedroom and goes to sleep there. I let myself out.

4 weeks pass, distant contact from mate. His fiance contacts me, says shes preggers. Says shes keeping it.

1 year later the kids out, they're married, he still has no idea its mine.

I'm now challenger, he's demoted to gold 2.

Last night, new years eve, she asked for a booty call. I told her I was busy with someone else. Told her I'd see her tomorrow night, being tonight.

Am I the worst person?

Surely the code doesn't stand, hes not a bro anymore, and hes the one who made it so.
>>
Nobody cares, fucking normie. Fuck off now.
>>
You play assfaggots, yes your a cunt
>>
>>25388332
Yes you're a cunt and this >>25388482
doesn't help
>>
>>25388332
let me assume my normal person persona, in some sense you are, you should of gotten rid of the baby or at least told him earlier, she is also at fault for not telling her fiance. it takes two to tango, always two there are . there are so many fucking sayings and quotes but i hope you get the gist.
>>
youre both cunts to be playing league of losers

git gud and play dota
>>
>>25388332
Yes you're a fucking cunt.
>>
yeah, but I mean it could be you in that position instead. let this be a lesson everyone. never get married
>>
desu it might not even be your kid
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.