[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What concrete things are you planning on doing differently in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 938642593_doievenlift.jpg (21 KB, 464x297) Image search: [Google]
938642593_doievenlift.jpg
21 KB, 464x297
What concrete things are you planning on doing differently in 2016 to improve your life?
>>
I already know that I won't do anything so I'm not gonna even think about it.
>>
I'll be doing more of the same, only work harder at it.
>>
I should have a job by February/March.

That's about it.
>>
>>25388401
>work harder
doesn't sound very concrete tbqh familia
>>
>>25388326

I will try to get my driver licence, i will work harder on my music, and that's pretty much it. I give up at trying to get laid or having a girlfriend, so yeah...
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1280x1920
>Less masturbating
Read that people who frequently masturbate and look forward to it have less energy, are less likely to have sex and less likely to look for women to fuck because of the lack of testosterone
>Say "yes" to shit
I'm finally 20 and even though I still live with my parents (and will until May) I'm an adult and can do what I want. I've missed out on too much in life by saying "nah, maybe next time". Only yes from now on
>Exercise
I was on a good streak for a few months and started seeing some real changes to my body but I got lazy and I reverted back to Jack Skellington
>Use a different approach with girls
I've always been the guy that tried to sneak into pussy and try to subtly tell a girl I want to fuck her. As a result, I'm still a virgin. That all changes in 2016. From now on, within the first day of meeting a girl I want, she will know that I want to fuck her. She can either take it or leave it.
>Working more on the shit I want to do in life
Since a kid, I've had dreams of being a musician. It's still my dream, but I now realize it's not 100% realistic. I haven't worked on my music in years, but I'm getting back into it. I also have a few backup plans if that doesn't work that I'll begin working on in 2016
>>
>>25388326
finally find music i actually like and not something i vaguely enjoy til something better comes along
>>
Stop masturbation.
>>
>>25388623
>read that people who frequently masturbate and look forward to it have less energy, are less likely to have sex and less likely to look for women

They masturbate more because they can't get laid, that's also why they look forward to it. Having less energy probably comes from being depressed, because they can't get a partner.

It's the whole correlation doesn't mean causation thing.

Its kinda like saying that people who cut themselves are depressed teens so if I don't want to cut myself I better not go to highschool.
>>
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 1063x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 1063x1600
>>25388827
But frequent masturbation can lead to lower testosterone which leads to less motivation and energy and you're satisfied with your hand so you're less likely to look for pussy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.