[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toronto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: TO-Skyline-2.jpg (63 KB, 1026x532) Image search: [Google]
TO-Skyline-2.jpg
63 KB, 1026x532
Who /cityofcucks/ here?
>>
in a world where everyone is blind the one eyed man is king
>>
>>25387754
damn...

I'm only adding this last sentence for originality
>>
File: 1443928259973.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443928259973.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
st clair and dufferin reporting in

only everybody south of bloor and north of lawrence is cucked. don't include all the hard working/retire euros.
>>
>>25387865
how is the nigger spillover from little jamaica in your area fa m
>>
>>25387951
ive tolerated it for 2 decades. but now gentrification is finally coming there with the new lightrail and gonna push most the nogs out to scarborough.
>>
>>25387708
east york reporting
>>
>>25387708
I was in the airport for a half hour and that's as long as I wanted to spend in that godforsaken cesspool.
>>
>>25388170
That's long enough to catch white guilt and degeneracy from the air. Now you are one of us forever.
>>
>>25388210
It's already spread this far East, I didn't need to leave Nova Scotia to get infected.
>>
Yonge and Sheppard reporting!
>>
>>25388255
>Nova Scotia

ay bahd I went to school in Halifax. Dartmouth makes Torontonians look like gentlemen.
>>
>>25387708
mississauga here
I'm a recluse
>>
>>25388294
Fuck Halifax. Dartmouth is just a greasy as fuck version of Halifax filled with scum bag lowlifes.
>>
who /uoft/ here? :D
>>
>>25388378
sup

i mean nihao
>>
>>25388338
It really is scumbag and wigger central.
>>
>>25388406
Nihao to you too, my Chinese friend. How are you doing?
>>
>>25388458
i am drinking heavily and longing for the sweet release of death

you
>>
>>25388512
watching anime and eating all dressed chips

living the good life
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.