[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your first computer, robots? Mine was a Macintosh 128K,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
What was your first computer, robots?

Mine was a Macintosh 128K, that my parents bought in 1984 before I was born. I started to use it in 1991 when I was about 5 or 6. But by then it was quite dated so it became "mine" and my parents moved on to something newer. I didn't really use it much though.
>>
File: DSCN0019crop.jpg (49 KB, 900x890) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0019crop.jpg
49 KB, 900x890
It was a big Gateway computer we bought in the mid-late 90s (97 maybe?) I always remember the CRT was almost the size of a TV, it was so goddamn big and bulky
>>
>3513 BYTES FREE
My dad got one of these in 1982 for a university programming class. I was 4. I learned to put in the programs from the book.
>>
Some 90s macintosh, it had a color screen though.
>>
it was a 386 I believe, with Windows 95
much vaporwave
>>
>>25387582
A digital watch, probably.
>>
>>25387582
I got my dad's old Macbook air when I was 14
>>
>>25388093
last year probably
>>
File: Atari_65XE.jpg (24 KB, 640x305) Image search: [Google]
Atari_65XE.jpg
24 KB, 640x305
>>25388008
>it was a 386 I believe, with Windows 95
Cut your bullshit.

For me, this bad boy. Who knows, maybe it's the reason I suck.
>>
>>25388125
back in 2011 actually
>>
>>25387653
My parents were solicitors so they absolutely loved the Mac, because of Macwrite and they had used it so much, the ribbons were burned into the screen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.