[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here suffers from sexually charged nightmares?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: brother.gif (37 KB, 222x135) Image search: [Google]
brother.gif
37 KB, 222x135
Who here suffers from sexually charged nightmares?
>>
File: nakedgirls2-w-text.gif (1 MB, 300x235) Image search: [Google]
nakedgirls2-w-text.gif
1 MB, 300x235
>>25386730
I had a dream once that I was in some sort of rec center and there were three teens stripping naked and I got to go up to them and get naked as well, and I hugged one from behind and vividly felt my boner rubbing around her ass cheek.

Fucking awesome dream.
>>
>>25386909
I meant more seeing your friends and family raped to death by demons, or having to vivisect naked human specimen.
>>
>>25386950
I know, I was trolling you.

All my nightmares involve aliums.
>>
>>25386730

I sometimes have dreams where I have sex. It feels amazing, masturbating doesn't even compare. I've never had sex in real life though, and I wonder if it's how sex actually feels like. These dreams aren't long, like 30 seconds at most, but it's pure ecstasy and always gets me in a good mood.

>nightmares?
Oh. Can't say that I've had those about sex.
>>
I don't have "nightmares" except for when I am awake and it never includes anything sexual.
>>
I had a dream i went to school naked
im not even in school anymore
>>
>all these resounding "no"s
Shit, do I need to go get my head shrunk? I thought this was normal.
I've woken up screaming before.
>>
>>25387223
Don't feel bad, anon, it's not that uncommon.
>>
>>25386909
Bump for notable sexual dreams? Also naked girls.
>>
>>25386730
>>25387223
Every night, familia. Usually I kill someone, fuck their body, then get caught by family/police/etc. and have to go on the run with my pants down. I always end up caught and killed or horribly maimed. The rare exceptions are when I am dreaming that I'm fucking a corpse and then realize that it's one of my family member's bodies. Needless to say I've woken up screaming many times, too.

I actually went and saw a shrink about it and they had no advice to give, but prescribed me some sleeping pills so the first ~4 hours of the night are dreamless and solid. Shit sucks something fierce. If the bags under my eyes were any darker I'd look like I'd have two black eyes.
>>
I know how you feel OP.
I've been having the same recurring sex nightmare since I was 16.
>>
I coincidentally had one yesterday, I woke up sweaty and when I went back to sleep it continued.
Fucking horrible, I have them like once a month and afterwards I feel nauseous for like 4 hours.
>>
I usually dream about being in school again and people teasing me about being undesirable.
>>
I often have nightmares about a Minotaur chasing me with the intent to rape me.
>>
>>25388665
IKTF
I remember having to vomit after dreaming I was fucking my brother's lifeless body once.
>>
>>25387223
I've had one where I watched my husband fuck our infant daughter hard for a long time. She died in the process which made him cum. I don't have a husband or daughter irl, but it still shook me and I woke up terrified.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.