[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a qt formerly institutionalized and presently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
Would you date a qt formerly institutionalized and presently still mentally ill girl?
>>
only if she is the Slayer or her younger sister that's actually a ball of light that's actually a key for something.
>>
>>25386640
probobly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgvwqvamdts
>>
>>25386640
Already did

What a mistake, surely the biggest I've ever made senpai
>>
>>25386640

Depends what the illness is. If it's something cool like schizophrenia then sure. If it's autism then not sure, I don't want to feel like I'm fucking a child.
>>
File: 1333671692219.jpg (462 KB, 1009x929) Image search: [Google]
1333671692219.jpg
462 KB, 1009x929
All women are mentally ill.

Anyone who has had relationships knows this.
>>
Prediction; Everyone ITT are scunfucks

I am more then just my mental illness m8.

You only want a mentally ill girl becuse you view her as someting ever more pathetic then yourself.

You catcha bird, and break its wing, just to nurse back to health

cunt
>>
>>25386668
I think it was the key to hell
>>
>>25386780
Spot on.
I'm like the reverse NHK.

Not going to deny that I'm a pretty shit person.
>>
File: 1317535155617.jpg (7 KB, 130x179) Image search: [Google]
1317535155617.jpg
7 KB, 130x179
>>25386780
Your prediction was already wrong dipshit. read the thread before you post how fucking lazy and stupid are you?
>>
>>25386780

maybe i just want to put my dick in crazy.
>>
I'm both of those things, so it wouldn't be fair if I wouldn't
>>
>>25386827

oh ya. i'd put my dick in the key to hell disguised as a qt pi tb.h
>>
i just want to nurse a mentally ill girl back to health and happiness, put my dick inside her and then never have her leave me and be my pleasure-slave gf tb.h
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.