[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to live with a woman? All my neighbors in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: bum.jpg (202 KB, 670x694) Image search: [Google]
bum.jpg
202 KB, 670x694
What's it like to live with a woman?

All my neighbors in my apartment building are couples.
>>
It feels like a salty bag of minced coin parts
>>
Nice if you like the woman.
>>
like living with your naggy and bitchy mom except you have to pay for everything.
>>
>>25386126
>period blood all over the toilet, on and under the seat
>used tampons sitting in, on, and around the wastebasket
>need to buy 5 times more toilet paper
>toilet clogs often because overuse of toilet paper
>long hair everywhere
>make up shit everywhere
>>
>>25386974
>period blood all over the toilet, on and under the seat

this desu

and fucking hair clogging shower drains

women are way more disgusting than me when it comes to bathroom hygiene desu
>>
>>25386974
Makeup shit and toilet paper were the only ones of those that were issues when I lived with a GF.

The issues were more stuff like being constantly nagged to do shit, having to take care of everything from cooking to laundry, and getting bitched out every time I spent more than 20 minutes on a computer or game console.
>>
>>25386974
So glad I am a gay guy to be honest.
>>
>>25386126
Like walking through a minefield, but every once in a while you get to shove your dick somewhere warm and moist.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.