[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIVE EUGENICS A CHANCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: glorioustrump.jpg (49 KB, 369x1025) Image search: [Google]
glorioustrump.jpg
49 KB, 369x1025
You fuckers have been tip toeing around this subject forever. As far as I'm concerned, eugenics is the fool proof cure for all of the world's problems.

1- Eugenics is not rayciss. Don't have an IQ of 100? You're not allowed to reproduce. Simple as that.

2- It will improve the human gene pool. Those who carry predisposed traits that are vulnerable to cancer and diseases will also not be allowed to reproduce.

3- 100% of the world problems stem from those who value religious ideologies over education. Eugenics will solve this.

Eugenics will unite the human race.

Eugenics is life. Eugenics is love.

inb4 'nazis used eugenics' - they also ate food and shitted in toilets. It's not like we need to distance ourselves from every little fucking thing they've done. I want to explore the stars goddamnit, eugenics is our only hope into uniting the human race instead of turning it into a brownish yellow consumer.
>>
Don't lump me in with these mud babies. I've been saying the same exact thing.

But at the same time IQ is more or less bullshit.
>>
Who decides what traits are favorable and unfavorable?
>>
Who will clean my toilet when everyone has an iq of 5000?
>>
>>25386149

There are no traits that are deemed favorable except for IQ
>>
>>25386185

robots. duh
>>
>Eugenics is not rayciss
But IQ tests are culturally biased, since they test things like memory and spatial reasoning.
>>
>>25386220

There are ways to test IQ without cultural bias. You could have regional testing for example.
>>
IQ is proven a flawed system. And forgetting that, lets say this happens and we exterminate say, 4 billion people. In the end you run into the Bio shock dilemma. In a utopia who clean's the toilets? There will always be roles in society. We don't need everyone to be intelligent to continue onward as a species.
>>
It would be interesting to breed people with high IQ and Aspergers as they would be extremely gifted in certain fields, yet not socially aware enough to think for themselves, so they can be easily controlled.
>>
>>25386220
B8 but I'll bite... Asians do better on Western created IQ tests that Westerners do...
>>
>>25386308

You're nitpicking. I can agree IQ is vague. There are other ways to measure intelligence that can be applied.

>>25386308

Robots are replacing janitorial jobs already.
>>
>>25386308
Killing someone and castrating them isn't the same thing
>>
>>25386396
people aren't going to want to keep living if they're forcibly sterilized

they'll just kill themselves, and the entire bottom rung of society will blow out
>>
>>25386396

castrating is a little extreme.

There are simpler procedures that don't involve castration for both men and women.
>>
>>25386441

There are ways around this. Such as providing vouchers and opportunies to those who have been deemed not fit to reproduce.

Farmers/breeders and everything else in the fucking galaxy incorporates eugenics .. but with humans, the most complicated biomass we know of.. is still a no-no.

That's Bull SHIT
>>
I don't know if my IQ is 100 or over but either way this does sound nice
>>
>>25386308
We already practice eugenics in a decentralized manner.

Policies like the mandated sterilization of the severely malformed are law in almost every western country. That's eugenics in action.

There's also private forms of eugenics that the state doesn't mandate but people take into their own hands. Something like 80-90% of all unborn tested to have downs syndrome are aborted for example. That's private citizens deciding in favor of eugenics on an individual scale without prodding by the state.

Wide-spread eugenics is something of an inevitability I think. The benefits are too great to be ignored, especially as birth rates drop and parents can afford to be more choosy with the prospective offspring. Genetic engineering is becoming a reality, and when it starts being applied to humans what parent wouldn't want their kid to be a 6'0ft+, 150 IQ, perfect vision, perfect pitch, full head of hair ubermensch?
>>
>>25386034
>instead of turning it into a brownish yellow consumer.

Humanity is already pretty much at this stage. Sadly.
>>
We might have had based Eugenics if the Nazis hadn't fucked it up

The idea was picking up steam because it is scientifically sound
>>
>>25386602

Exactly.

The benefits of having global eugenics far outweigh the cries of those radical religious individuals who want to breed for the sole purpose of creating a caliphate society.
>>
You're going to let psychologists make an arbitrary, changeable, subjective multiple choice test, and then commit genocide based on the results!!!

>my sides
>>
>>25386803

This was answered on the /pol/ thread.

But good attempt on spinning it. There is no genocide. Read then re-do your rebuttal.
>>
Just set off every nuclear device on the planet at once
>>
>>25386104
>IQ is more or less bullshit
>>25386220
>IQ tests are culturally biased
>>25386308
>IQ is proven a flawed system

>things normies tell to themselves
>>
>>25388838
In other words, IQ is no more 'bullshit' or 'biased' or 'flawed' than your typical marker of a somatic disease.

But people will literally never understand this.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.