[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW you are literally un-invited from the one social event you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (9 KB, 410x76) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
9 KB, 410x76
TFW you are literally un-invited from the one social event you were invited to this year...
>>
>>25385704
That's pretty cruel of her, anon.
I suggest going to the party anyway, but with a 9mm semi-automatic under your coat.
>>
File: Rodger Doom.jpg (172 KB, 1159x744) Image search: [Google]
Rodger Doom.jpg
172 KB, 1159x744
>>25385704

Crash that shit nigga
>>
>>25385868

I would actually do a "it's just a prank bro!" kinda thing. Merely pretend to shoot up the place
>>
>>25386060
maybe thats why you were uninvited
>>
>>25385704
Friends of 10 years did tje same to me. Gonna pay ot nack over the years.
>>
>>25385704
Go anyway and say you didn't get the notification
>>
Call the police, tip them off on a bunch of crack heads hiding out there.
>>
>>25386708
This, but actually plant something.

Maybe throw a bag of something over the fence.
>>
Holy fuck, if you burn down her house and hack her to death with a machete, the jury will say it was justified if you show them that notification.

I am not responsible for OPs actions, I'm a mere lowly shitposter
>>
>>25385704
>having a facebook
>having FRIENDS on your facebook
since when is this accepted robot behavior? you're just a jilted beta normie
>>
>>25385704
Why, senpai? Tell us what you did.
>>
File: 1424077224757.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1424077224757.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>25385704
Ice cold.

Why are women so evil?
>>
>>25387736
Only conversation i remember having with her was her being a lefty and me telling her she was a degenerate.
>>
>>25385704

how do you know you were the only one uninvited? Maybe she decided to make it a small get together with a few close friends. Stop fucking assuming and don't listen to these fucking idiots posting here.
>>
File: NC4.png (334 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
NC4.png
334 KB, 800x585
>>25385704
I was never invited to one anyways.

But I can still spend new years in Planetside 2.
>>
Share that screen cap on your timeline and tag her (and others invited) in the pic with a subtle "okay then...". People will shame her so hard for being "negative" and "rude" that others will invite you or cause a shitstorm.
>>
>>25389148
Why would you wanna hang out with lefties. Better to be alone.
>>
>>25385890
yea senpai. ellior rodger style
>>
I didn't even know fb would let you know when you were uninvited. Does it also warns you when you've been deleted?

Also why would you invite somebody if you don't want them there and you'll end uninviting them? What happened OP?
>>
>>25389298
It didn't show when you were unfriended at least the last time I used in 2012 before I deleted my account. I remember it was a big thing and lots of people downloaded malware that took the guise of a program that would tell you who unfriended you.
>>
>>25389298
Was invited to the party by a grill. Now can't go...
>>
>>25385704
>having a facebook
>having friends on facebook

>coming to r9k
>being a robot

Pick one of the two sets.
>>
File: 1439163703967.gif (407 KB, 393x299) Image search: [Google]
1439163703967.gif
407 KB, 393x299
OP what exactly did you do, if anything, to incur this?
>>
>>25389376
She probably wanted to invite a specific person so she uninvited somebody she didn't mind not coming.
>>
>>25389360
You were invited by a different girl than the one that uninvited you?
>>
>>25389479
Yeah girl I'm friends with invited me. The girl who's hosting uninvited me.
>>
>>25389263
If OP is not popular enough (which is probably true) he will just get shamed for being a loser creep with lines like
>no one wants you here
>inviting you was a mistake
>get a life
Etc.
>>
>>25389521
Just bee yourself next time, jesus anon. It's not hard
>>
>ask Adam if he doing anything for new years
>"going with Mike to Michelle's place"
"got room for one more?"
>"should be okay, ask Mike though since she is his best friend."

>ask Mike if hes doing anything for new years eve
>"going to Michelle's house to get shitfaced"
"anyone else going?"
>"no just me, sorry, go ask Fred if he's doing anything."

>tell Adam that Mike said no.
>"sorry man , he's probably trying to bag Michelle then."
>we both laugh because Michelle actually likes me
>Would fuck Michelle but i heard she is crazy

Shit friends general?
>>
>>25389523
"Okay then...with all the stress in my life right now I was really looking forward to catching up with old friends on NYE. I guess I'll be spending my NYE nursing my sick grandmother. I didn't even know this was a feature."
>>
>>25389582
what
>>25385704
honestly man, that fucking sucks. kill'em all
>>
>>25389582
Shit friends general.
>riding my bike around the neighborhood
>see highschool friends in popular girls yard
>it's her birthday
>we bullshit and wish her happy birthday
>they just go back in the house without inviting me

>riding bike around neighborhood
>see friends in yard
>hang out for a bit
>say they are going to a movie later that night and they'd call me when they leave
>they never called
>>
>>25389521
Fuck that's sad man, nothing you can do though. Guess I'll see you here in a few hours
>>
>>25389550
Just show up with the girl that invited you anyways. I'm guessing you're beyond highschool age so if the host dismissed you when you arrived she'd look like a huge bitch.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.