[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can manlets still be Chads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Shortie feeling tall today.jpg (128 KB, 857x1227) Image search: [Google]
Shortie feeling tall today.jpg
128 KB, 857x1227
Im not asking for myself, im 6 feet
But can they?
>>
File: 1450954488490.gif (494 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
1450954488490.gif
494 KB, 200x201
Sure you didn't round off your height, op? :^}
>>
If they're 9/10 facial aesthetics, swole and funny/charming they can be Chad to short girls. They're still a beta to taller girls though.
>>
There are 5'6 non-rich guys who fuck a lot of good looking girls, if that's what you mean
>>
>>25385328
nah
exactly 183 cm
>>
>>25385316
Yes. At school I knew a manlet who was a Chad. He was a surfer dude, hot temper, always getting into fights, and all the hot girls loved him.

Admittedly, I think the real tall girls thought he was "cute". They still loved him though and probably took his dick.
>>
>>25385373
I'm laughably short but have a pretty good face and body. Only short girls (5'2" and under) have had a problem with my height. My prom date was 7 inches taller and wore heels. The last two girls I was with were 5" and 6" taller than me, and attractive. But when girls are under 5'3" they start getting bitchy about my height. My oneitis is a shortie, which is why I shitpost here all the time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.