[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I gonna get laid guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (215 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 750x1334
Am I gonna get laid guys?
>>
>posting on /r9k/

probably not
>>
>>25384946
She's going back home to fuck the local Chad you dolt.
>>
>May be possible
Looks good so far.
>>
>Though I am not opposed to being the little spoon on occasion
>Are there other cuddling positions haha?
jesus almighty fucking christ OP
>>
>>25385018

What? What's wrong with what I said?
>>
>>25384946
Emily might
>>
>>25385042
>little spoon on occasion
submissiveness you cuck.woymon don't like that.
>>
>>25385042
I fell for the bait
fuck
>>
Is your life really that sad that you have to brag about the good but petty things that happen to you on here?
>>
File: 1450316200871.jpg (29 KB, 474x350) Image search: [Google]
1450316200871.jpg
29 KB, 474x350
No. She is gona :^) (you). Then post it on her Instagram.

This your home, you will never leave.
>>
>haha
Why do you have no self awareness? You come across as a huge beta and insecure, which is incredibly unattractive.
>>
>>25385087

I'm trying really hard to come across as confident but it's entirely against my nature so my betaness does slip through the cracks on occasion. At least I'm not using emoticons though. The little spoon comment was terrible, I agree. She doesn't seem to mind though.
>>
>>25385082

I'm not bragging. I'm asking for analysis and tips. I've never been able to get a girl on tinder to do anything with me. All my matches bail on me because I'm pretty bad at communicating online. I want to get better.
>>
>>25385087
Tbh using haha and emojis is pretty much necessary if you want to look like a normie, it's only beta if she replies to one of your (long) messages with just haha
>>
>>25385227

Yeah if you don't say haha you come across as cold and humorless
>>
God I love these threads.

VICARIOUS

Yeah, you're gonna get laid OP. Tell us how it made your penor feel.
>>
I've had dozens of convos with tinder sloots like this. It's not gonna lead to anything. Roasties think tinder is some kind of fun game
>>
>>25385349

Not true. Tons of guys get laid on tinder. You just need to work on your game.
>>
>>25385629
>Not true. Tons of chads get laid on tinder. You just need to work on your game.

FTFY
>>
>>25385629
how does it feel to be retarded? Roasties on tinder will gladly talk about themselves for hours on end only to never actually follow through with a meet-up
>>
>>25386326

How does it feel to be a pathetic, ugly, jelly spined loser?
>>
>>25386434
pretty good actually. i may be ugly and unwanted by females, but i have a good job. hence, i get women to sleep with me by promising to buy them shit. then i tell them to fuck off. lel
>>
>>25385182
asking for analysis and tips in relationships? On /r9k/? We both know good and well that this board WAS NEVER invented for this shit.
What the fuck is wrong with you you sack of shit
>>
>>25385018
This is how you have sex with women. Take notes, twink.
>>
>>25387103

This board wasn't made for you either you disgusting manbeast. The only requirement is that posts are original. That's it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.