[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at the local Asian market today buying my usual assortment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 476789234.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
476789234.png
93 KB, 500x422
>at the local Asian market today buying my usual assortment
>Hi-Chew, instant coffee, cookies, crisps, and a candy bar or two
>All the ingredients of a healthy lifestyle
>bought the same thing for literally years
>making my way to the front ready to checkout
>walk past the stack of Korean magazines and pick up a copy of Sure
>done this literally once a month for the entire year
>today as I'm putting up my snacks and what not the cashier stops me
>it's a small family run place and i know her so not sure what's up
>"it's a new year, anon. 2016 you be healthy, strong,"
>tell her thanks and put another bag of crisps up
>"i no sell you these. go pick out some vegetable, no charge."
>no thanks, but i appreciate your generosity!
>"no, anon, i not sell you these items. you need to be healthy and strong in 2016. you getting job in korea? you need to look healthy. need to look nice for ladies! you not a kid anymore!"
>look at her with disgust
>she tries to smile at me
>fucking leave the rest of my shit on the counter and walk out of the store

i am so fucking tired of normies and their fucking "new year new me" load of crockshit. just fucking sell me my goddamn potato chips and take my money.
>>
kill yourself, autist. you won't find sympathy here, r/foreveralone, go back to your shithole

sage
>>
>>25384624
>literally butthurt someone actually gives a shit about you

If this isn't bait go fuck off to Reddit, you'd fit right in with the dumb sluts who get offended when people find them attractive.

Oh and good job fucking up a friendship you dumb twat.
>>
>>25384624
Haven't seen this before, but I've recently come back from a ban.

6/10
>>
>>25384672
>>25384705
fuck off normies. go impose your "i'm going to magically change at 12:01am" mentality on facebook or twitter
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.