[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: WFYTvBD.jpg (293 KB, 853x853) Image search: [Google]
WFYTvBD.jpg
293 KB, 853x853
"I like nerdy guys" means "I like Chad to be intelligent"
>>
No, it just means "I like Chad to watch The Avengers and Star Wars"
>>
Which really just means he wears glasses
>>
I like nerds with abs
>>
>>25384612
We all know what it means you faggot, what's the point of this post, to point out the obvious?
>>
>>25384612
It means "I like Chads with glasses"
>>
File: MoonMan.jpg (18 KB, 373x538) Image search: [Google]
MoonMan.jpg
18 KB, 373x538
Some people might feel this guy has a bit of a hipster look, but you can't deny he's going for a nerdy guy/nice guy style overall. Crucially, though: he's muscular. His shape is filled out in a thoroughly masculine way. He's got traps for days. However, he doesn't look over-the-top bodybuilder-esque. He looks strong but not obsessive. Of course, we know he wasn't born with this, he built it; he has to work to maintain it, and likely does actually have to be technically "obsessive" over it in terms of workouts and nutrition etc in order to keep it. It doesn't happen by itself. It's likely that she doesn't fully appreciate the effort involved in that, but she sure as hell appreciates the results.

Digging through more photos, almost every one with both of them in together has her basically making googly eyes up at him. They have a kid or two together and he looks to be a happy, involved father with the kid. Of course, we must bear in mind this is viewed through the self-selecting lens of a public social media account, but even so - I'm sure this chick feels like she has won the game, big time, and locked down her perfect man.

This guy can still fuck up. If his Game'n'Frame isn't tight, or gradually slips over the next few years as he grows comfortable, even he can probably look forward to a divorce before he's 45. Even if he managed to keep the physique in trim, if he's a supplicating beta in his behavior she'll still grow to be eventually disgusted by him. She won't even know why. She might hate herself for it, because on paper, he's perfect. Her girlfriends will be telling her so. But the "spark" can die, and if neither of them consciously know what the spark actually was in the first place, it'll be just another failed marriage and broken Western family.
>>
>>25384612
>"I like Chad to be intelligent"
No it means
>I like Chad when he wears glasses, he's so hot ;)
>>
>>25384612
He doesn't look very chad. Just a normal guy that lifts.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.