[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /horribletrustissues/ here? it borders on paranoia, I always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1450401799076.jpg (149 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1450401799076.jpg
149 KB, 803x688
who /horribletrustissues/ here?

it borders on paranoia, I always feel like my parents only pretend to love me and that people will say straight to your face that they care about you and would never hurt you and their only intention is for you to lower your guard. I'm so unhappy because of it, I can't possibly be able to get through life if I always feel like people just have no conscience and will do whatever they can get away with.
>>
File: 13958879656888.png (21 KB, 205x235) Image search: [Google]
13958879656888.png
21 KB, 205x235
I've always been scared of being abandoned or left behind by the people I value most.
It's happened before, so it can happen again, and this makes me feel very scared and paranoid.
>>
Iktf. They make it painfully obvious that i'm their least favorite kid and always try to depict themselves as the selfless martyrs who care so much about their alleged "problem child" to the outside world, blaming everything they themselves do wrong on me instead, in fact they've been doing this as far back as i can remember

It's gaslighting 101 basically
>>
>>25384523
Yep. Literally just last night I had a dream where a girl told me she was attracted to me. At first I was overjoyed but then I came to my senses and expressed doubt and she immediately stopped pretending and started tormenting me, got a hose and started spraying my belongings to fuck with me. Not even safe in my fucking dreams, kazoku.
>>
Yes. Many of my formative experiences with friends/women were incredibly negative and fucked up.

>tfw it still hurts

Everyone here has what's called an anxious/avoidant attachment styles.

Look it up paranoid senpai.
>>
I often feel when meeting new people that I'm instantly disliked.

I often feel my friends secretly dislike me.
>>
I've been hurt too many times. Friends, relationships, people in my family, no one is and ever will be loyal to me. Everyone lies to me and no one cares about me.
>>
>grade 7
>have had crush on qt for few years
>finally get her as my "girlfriend", as far as that goes when you're 12
>date for a few months
>i leave town for a weekend
>i come back
>"sorry i went to a dance and found another guy"

since then i have had serious trust issues in people. anyone else?
>>
>>25385329

>be me
>19 ksv robot
>improve myself, dress better, approach women, excercise
>spend hundreds of hours in self improvement
>literally take 3 years to transform myself into a normie
>finally start dating
>date more; get experiences, but too scared to make moves.
>don't trust girls
>scared to get hurt
>try to find a trust worthy special nice girl
>still looking for that special girl
>finally find her
>decide to make a move for the first time
>first kiss, lose virginity that night
>everything goes great, she never finds out. thinks I'm a normie.
>becomes my first gf
>I'm incredibly happy
>check her phone randomly one night a year into our relationship
>find she's been sending the same nudes she sends me to a Tyrone Chad roid nigger for 3 months
>flirting
>texts indicate they fucked for the first time a week prior to me reading the texts
>valentines week
>heart shatters into pieces
>walk away never to talk to her again
>>
>>25385303
>I often feel my friends secretly dislike me.
THIS
I'd like to have genuine fun with them and shit but I just can't. It feels like they hate me.
>>
>>25385624
>>25385624

Tbh senpai im pretty sure my friends do secretly dislike me because they often "forget" to invite me to things
>>
>>25384523

where do your issues stem from
>>
File: stand by me.jpg (47 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
stand by me.jpg
47 KB, 448x252
>>25386120
A lot of things, I'd imagine. I've never been that close to anyone and no one I know has let me get too close to them. My pain is no greater than the people I've been around, anyway.
>>
>>25384818
I share that feel
>tfw you wake up in a cold sweat and remember some cringe shit you did four years ago

Even my own mind hates me
>>
I have the opposite. I trust everyone.
It keeps getting me fucked over though.
>>
>>25386235

I was terrified of getting close to people.

>>25385534

Take it from me anon. If you ever get close to someone cut it out after a month. I was so paranoid I almost broke up with her within a month. In hindsight it was the right choice.
>>25385534
>>25385534
>>
>>25386279
Well you're *supposed* to keep trying, but you've come to the wrong thread for help with that.
>>
>>25386316
I'm not afraid of getting close to people, more afraid of the people themselves and the ways they're capable of justifying things. I'd love to know anybody out there was more like me, and I do know they're there, but they're just as afraid of me as I am of them. It's so horrible, and ironic.
>>
>>25386279
>It keeps getting me fucked over though.

How many times and what was the worst experience?
>>
I'm just a paranoid shit who constantly thinks I am being manipulated by others. I also worry that my tongue is sliding down my throat and I'm going to choke on it. I know everything is okay, I know it's just me being paranoid.
>>
Well I finally have weed now so I will probably feel way better about all of this in a few minutes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.