[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to fuck one of these girls. Which one would you choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 10806257.jpg (131 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
10806257.jpg
131 KB, 960x720
You have to fuck one of these girls. Which one would you choose and why?
>>
>>25384017
the white one because original comment
>>
The white girl
>>
>>25384017
The white cutie, 2nd frmo the left

She has the best face, an hourglass figure and is more petite than all of them
>>
2nd from left.
>>
>>25384017
Fifth from the right
>>
The disgusting vietnamese girl in the white
>>
>>25384017
The one farthest to the left iz the cutest.
>>
>>25384055
>white one
none of them are white

btw it'd be the third from the left, holding the envelope. she just looks like a qt, and I can't believe i'm saying that for a subhuman. maybe it's because the rest are so fucking disgustingly ugly, she stands out. don't get it twisted, though. she's not some 10/10 or anything. not even close.

niggers will say the second from left because "white" even though she clearly isn't. god they're all ugly. fuck i fdon't want to pick any of them.
>>
>>25384017
I'd wife the one on the far right if her personality was as motherly has her looks.
>>
>have to

Are you saying I'm being forced to pick one? I'd take the asian in white if I can only have one.

Ideally though I'd fuck them all. Have an orgy with them and turn them into a harem of fuck slaves.
>>
From left to right...

1. KILL
2. Fuck the shit out of
3. KILL
4. Marry, and fuck her until I find someone else and we'll divorce
5. Fuck... a decent lay, I guess.
6. KILL.
>>
the one on the right, she has that mommy gf vibe going <3 ____ <3
>>
>>25384320
>he'd kill my 3rd from the left smiling awkwardly subhuman waifu that I was just forced to pick
alright m8 where are you so i can hook you right in the gabber
>>
>>25384135
this 2bh, I would destroy her worse than genetics already have
>>
>>25384356
I'm >>25384163, let me cum inside of you.
>>
>>25384210
>you will never have a harem.

Why fucking live?
>>
>>25384973
just make one in artificial academy 2 faggot it's easy.
>>
>>25384017
The one on the far left. She looks like a cute shortstack
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.