[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /last day on 4chan/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 2678910.jpg (35 KB, 700x509) Image search: [Google]
2678910.jpg
35 KB, 700x509
Who else /last day on 4chan/ here?
>>
if you're in too deep, you'll come back, trust me faggot.
>>
Bullshit. You will be stuck in this shithole until it's shut down.
>>
Lol, fucking newfag still thinks he can leave.
>>
File: 1472.gif (2 MB, 311x223) Image search: [Google]
1472.gif
2 MB, 311x223
>>25383914
>/last day on 4chan/
>>
>>25383914
Here bro. This year I got a hold of my mental illnesses, I'm on anti-depressants and I'm currently making a social network for the first time in my life and I have had tremendous contact with girls I like. I started crossfit before christmas and I plan on continuing into the new year. 4chan, r9k and pol in particular destroyed my relationship with the family, and I'm slowly rebuilding it. I know that if I just abstain from 4chan, I'll never change my thinking. I need to cut myself off from it, and enjoy it. I need to do other things that will help me, and make me enjoy it.
>>
>>25383933
>>25383936
no, anons. this is it.

NEET for almost 3 years now, starting uni in about a week. I personally have no reason to go on here after today. it was fun(jk this place is hell)
>>
>>25384039
>he still thinks not being able to leave is a joke

You'll be back in 3 months tops. The pressure will get to you and you'll start to withdraw from your social life/classes. You'll remember where you belong eventually. I've seen it play out dozens of times.
>>
>>25383914
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You'll be back.
>>
File: Dont forget.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Dont forget.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
yeah right OP.

me too
>>
>>25384156
>have no reason
>"you'll come back"
yeah no i'm not "coming back" to a place that I only ever came to because I had nothing else to do. kill yourself. I only ever came here to laugh at people and their meme-lives. my main board is /sci/, which is also cancerous. I see that misery loves company, but I'm not going to be that company.
>>
>>25383914
Why? You gonna an hero?
>>
>>25384213
>my main board is /sci/
well good riddance
have fun being a normie bro
>>
>>25384039
>Starting uni
>Halfway through the academic year

Explain.
>>
>>25384228
It's the last day of 2015. I start university in a week. It just makes sense to let this place go. I've already spent time away from this place and it wasn't a big deal. I only ever came here because of nothing to do for long periods of time. This place digests the best if you're a NEET living like a NEET. If you're normie-status with a life and shit to do, it just doesn't taste as good, if you know what I mean, which is why I only come here if I know I'm going to be doing nothing for months. Today is my last day of an almost 3 year sentence, though.
>>
>>25384277
>what is starting in the spring
fucking check yourself anon. any decent university lets you start whenever because it's big enough to have classes all year round.
>>
>>25384213
>Only came here to laugh at people and their meme-lives
>makes a new years last day on 4chan thread

Look in the mirror anon. You are the misery. In due time, you will be the one posting what i'm posting.
>>
Goodbye and good luck, anon.
>>
>>25384283
Well good luck anon, I always want to try becoming a normie but never have the drive.
>>
>>25384308
I have never heard of anything like that but ok. Is this an American thing?
>>
>>25384283
>almost 3 year sentence

It's a life sentence. I've been on this damn website since 2004
>>
>>25384376
kys

t. chad
>>
>>25384316
lol you sound like a faggot loser.
>>
>>25384421
Well, I'm not a faggot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.