[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a semi-regular patron of an Asian massage parlor anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 22445138_BG1.jpg (4 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
22445138_BG1.jpg
4 KB, 200x240
Ask a semi-regular patron of an Asian massage parlor anything.
>>
Happy endings?
>>
File: NatareeGirl.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
NatareeGirl.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>25383955
Each and every time.
>>
>>25383810
A-are the legends true?
>>
>>25383955
>>25384160
The ones where I'm from go all the way. Had this one where the lady ate your ass and fucked you for cheap.
>>
>>25384160
It's quite normal and widespread in my area, and I don't even live within the city. That's where the 24-hour ones are. But all throughout the burbs, there are ones scattered. They're kind of obvious which ones are which.
>>
have you ever fucked them? what happens if you don't tip?
>>
>>25384285
>have you ever fucked them?
No, and actually I don't really have a desire to. I just like to go in and get pampered and then my dick played with. Though one time the girl sat with her pussy in my face and let me finger her.

I imagine they'd be pretty pissed if you didn't tip. I've been short before and they would be like "okay, just this once then."
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.