[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she is going to some random lawyer's city penthouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1620x599
>she is going to some random lawyer's city penthouse for a NYE party
Do I just assume she's being railed now?
>>
Bump please help give advice I'm crying here
>>
you are a male with low social and economic value. you should enter every relationship with the expectation that the woman is going to cheat on you.
>>
>>25383690
Mate.... I'm sorry.
>>
>>25383967
Pls no lad
>>
>>25383690
Your girlfriend is currently being vaginally decimated
>>
He is currently busting his nut deep inside your oneitis. Happy new year bro!
>>
Big deal OP. You know where the girl I like is for NYE? Fucking Paris. She's probably getting dicked by a gang of Syrian refugees as I type this.
>>
She's already a lost cause, mate.
>>
im not just adding to the chours OP but if she was invited to a party and did bring you along... thats because she wants to be there alone.. that is to say alone with a shit load of other guys and girls. have fun thinking about that champ.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (15 KB, 300x234) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
15 KB, 300x234
>>25383690
and she didn't invite you?

yeah, shes getting fucked tbqh familia, sorry to say
>>
File: ayylmfao.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
ayylmfao.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>random layer's penthouse
Even if it's not that dude railing her, someone waaay fucking better than you is.
>>
>>25384179
"Their people are in need. I'm just helping alleviate Ahkmed's pain."
>>
>>25384220
>you get no New Years kiss
>she drinks Ahmed's piss
>>
There's a 99,99% chance of her getting fucked by some rich guy tonight. The 0,01% is just there in case she can't handle the alcohol or the coke and passes out and they don't rape her or some shit like that.
>>
just stop liking girls

accept the fact that she's getting roasted by chads

give in to enlightment
>>
File: 675675676767.jpg (213 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
675675676767.jpg
213 KB, 1200x1200
>There is mention of cocaine at the party
>tfw I called in the DEA and they are going to raid his penthouse at the stroke of midnight
>>
I just got a voicemail from one of my three bbc buddies destroying your gf, OP.

a.pomf.hummingbird.moe/noqdmp.part
>>
File: 132416256124614.png (153 KB, 782x608) Image search: [Google]
132416256124614.png
153 KB, 782x608
I really wish this image weren't so fucking real, robots.
>>
>>25384461
You the sad thing is it's actually true, especially in regards to women count.

Women outnumber men only in that women outlive men. So there are more older women (ages 50+) than men.

Also throw in the fact that 60-70% of all immigrants are indeed males between 8-24.

So really we are no better than china in that men outnumber women in our breeding age. It's really one giant sausage fest.

By god hear me out, there will be wars/fighting over women again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.