[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18
File: asda.jpg (4 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
asda.jpg
4 KB, 144x144
so, what's her name, /r9k/?
>>
Katie

>oc
>>
his name is derek
>tfw he didn't invite me to his new years eve party
>tfw im not allowed to talk to him in public

a-at least I had sex right?
fembot btw
>>
Emily

God she's so cute. I wish I wasn't a coward.
>>
Edna

Fuck man
>>
File: cat drinking.jpg (71 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
cat drinking.jpg
71 KB, 750x562
Agatha

FUCK YOU AGATHA YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO MEET ME THEN YOU SAID YOU WERE LAZY AND THEN A WEEK LATER YOU AGREED TO MEET AGAIN AND JUST DIDNT RESPOND THE NEXT DAY WHAT THE FUCK THEN WHY NOT GIVE A DIRECT "NO" YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN GIRL FUCK

fuck it, this year I'll take a break from girls altogether. It just ends in pain for me. I make good first impressions, that's the only thing I'm good at, but then they realise I'm not a snapchat/instagram normie fuckboi so they forget me. it starts and ends in the same way. always. fuck it f.a.m.
>>
I can't spell it, she's Korean.

It's pronounced like "E-loo."
>>
Isabela
never had a chance desu
>>
>>25383617

Tip from your future self: the regret in 5 years when she's in a relationship with someone else and you didn't get a conclusion will be worse than your current rejection.
>>
denko ('-w-')
>>
File: 1449681023352.png (139 KB, 608x531) Image search: [Google]
1449681023352.png
139 KB, 608x531
>>25383741
Not only slav, but can relate.
>>
>>25383402
Morgan

>tfw i gave up sex with the love of my life because i was so fucking autistic and now we dont even talk. I still keep her number in my phone hoping shell text me someday
>>
Robots, how do you deal with never seeing the person you loved so much? When do you stop thinking about her everyday? It's been over a year since we spoke. Therideneverends.png

Also
>Amanda
>>
>>25385542
I guess I'll start. I'm a reefer addict and occasionally do other stuff to keep the feels at bay. I also have my journals where I wrote all about her which I occasionally read and I never deleted our online conversation. I doubt I'll ever move on, we weren't even physically involved, just emotionally which is worse because I didn't even get the physical affection.
>>
File: 1376284891103.jpg (64 KB, 410x583) Image search: [Google]
1376284891103.jpg
64 KB, 410x583
>>25383741
Had something along those lines occur.

>Meet up with a girl and we agree to see SW once she comes down
>Friend asks me if i wanted to go a bit earlier and ask the girl if she didn't mind company coming along
>She tells me she's going to see it with a friend
>Tell her if she isn't going to be down here by the date she said and she's going regardless i'll just go with my friend. She doesn't reply
>Two days later, we talk again and mention how i was disappointed that she wasn't down here. Tell her i still wanted to go see it with her when she does come down here.
>She explains that her friend is near me and didn't explain this.
>I ask her after she supposedly comes down if she wanted to meet up
>Tells me i have alot of audacity in me and that i had the nerve to accuse her of not showing up

Seriously. As interesting as i found her, no one says bullshit like this to anyone over something so menial and trivial. Using words like "audacity", "the nerve" and "accusations" is just insane.
What love i had for her is like 90% indifference and the other 10% is bitterness at her reaction and how much time and effort i devoted to her.

Fucking hell, women are insane.
>>
>>25383800

"e-poo-in-loo"
>>
>>25383402
Taylor, but she's out of my league plus I know she's had sex before so I'd rather a virgin
>>
>>25383402
"Mary"
>original
>>
Zoe
She's my girlfriend from college, but thanks to winter break she's 250 miles away on New Year's Eve. Visiting her this weekend though.
>>
>>25385542
Its been 2 years for me, still think about her everyday
>>
tfw unsecure of putting her name in here 'cause you think someone will identify you

anxiety is one hell of a feel
>>
Dominique. Been best friends for a long time. It didn't work out between us and it still hurts years later.
>>
>>25385924
$50 says shes cucking you at this moment
>>
>>25386253
Considering her last two boyfriends have cheated on her, and she's not a heartless bitch as you probably assume all women to be, I'm gonna say no.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 439x500
>looking at my picture book
>she looks like Mary queen of scots
>she seemed very regal to me
>just goes to show...how wrong you can be

I'm gonna stop
Wasting my time
>>
Marissa. Here's the story:
> Be me
>5-6/10
> meet a girl
>8/10 qt3.14
> ginger hair, beautiful smile, a little chubby, but the cute kind, not the Tumblr kind
> smart, funny, nice, all the good stuff
> befriend her, friends for years
> finally work up the balls to ask her out
> she's visibly hesitant, but agrees
>exchange numbers
>text every day
>talk a lot more
>she's warming up to me
>happiest I've been in years
>about a week later
> night before the big first date
>get a text
>"sorry Anon, but I don't really have time for a relationship right now"
>feels bad man
> she never talks to me again
> won't even acknowledge me anymore
> months pass
> be me
>tfw no gf

I know I have no chance with her, but I just can't get over her.
>>
Her name is Montserrat, but everyone calls her "china" because she has curly hair, we talked a lot and then i tried hitting on her but she stop talking to me and i told that was a mistake and i didn't like her anymore but wanted our frienship to continue, i still like her and we talk everyday again, i have to pretend i dont care when she talks about the chads she likes, i'm the beta overlord
>>
>>25386836
That's terrible but let's be honest, someone who will entertain the idea of a relationship then completely cut contact is probably a shit person and a roastie. You dodged a bullet, find someone better, at least try.
>>
>>25386015
>tfw she's an r9k girl so you would without a doubt get shit for posting it

But I met her a little more than a year ago and even though she squeezed out a gigantic shit on my heart and mind, I really miss talking to her.
>>
>>25383402
life

and she makes me chase after her in order to learn,live,laugh, and love.
she get's a bit confusing
sometimes i wonder why i can't let go of her and move on
>>
Danielle.
>>
File: IMG-20151217-WA0006.jpg (199 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151217-WA0006.jpg
199 KB, 1200x1600
ariadna
>>
>>25383617
She may be cute but I can guarantee at least 7 different guys came on her face
>>
>>25387819
lol gross lb0xcoisahf
>>
>>25383577
Guess what it tells about you
>>
>>25383617
Same here man. My genuine strategy in life right now is detaching myself as far as I can from it. Every time I see her my heart races and my stomach dissolves, but I think I'm just being childish and naive. I don't feel I have much, or at least enough, to offer her in a relationship. I hope she isn't kissing anyone tonight, but I don't blame her if she is.
>>
Aneliese
A loving soul
>>
vanessa ;_;

>feeding the annoying robot
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1280x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1280x711
Tfw she showed you what love is and that feeling will never be replicated.
>>
File: 1449893965411.jpg (47 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1449893965411.jpg
47 KB, 500x419
>>25383402
Dominique

>be me
>face about 7/10, but quite short.
>introvert, quiet guy. never had problems making friends, though
>met her at my International Commerce class
>face and body 7/10, personality 9,5/10, everyone loved her
>befriend her and also her 9,5/10 qt3.14 friend
>don't care about her friend, Dominique is lovely
>extroverted, funny, smart, kind and nice to everyone
>she understands I don't like parties and stuff like that, never said anything annoying most normies usually say
>always talk in class
>semester ends
>tfw I realize I won't see her during vacation
>tfw I realize I really like her
>ask her if she would want to go watch a movie or eat something some time
>said yes, of course
>overjoyed, even though I know that she's most likely not into me
>one week later, she has a new boyfriend
>tfw he's a 1,85 menswear model
>tfw he's got more money than I, too
>never talk to her again
>time passes
>met her again a couple of months ago
>this just made me remember why I liked her so much
>tfw still no gf
>>
Lisa is her name
>>
Dog-sothoth

an old tripfag who lives close to me

i dont know how to contact her or anything at all though, the mystery keeps our 1 sided relationship from ending in my tears
>>
>>25390082
How could you like her after seeing those photos of her like getting fisted and shit by Luke?
>>
>>25390122
does it matter? I always thought she seemed really decent. so she had a bad time in her life. If you ever really spoke with her i did in the past you would probably have a different stance
>>
>>25390122
not to mention shes actually pretty alright looking in person ive seen her at colossalcon one year
>>
>>25390233
>If you ever really spoke with her i did in the past you would probably have a different stance

I did a lot when she was in my Skype group, and she was really kind to me, but I could tell she had some serious issues that screamed "admire from a distance".
>>
>>25383577
"I'M A GRILL!!! XDDDD" the post
>>
Jackie
She's got such a instaboner body but a weirdly attractive face. She's so far out of my league I feel inadequate for anyone.

KH here.
>>
>>25390356
she was a young girl and she was really honest about her problems but i bet she would grow out of it personally
>>
>>25383402
her name is Melissa
>>
Myrtha and she's a QTpah2T
>>
>>25390479
hi anon fuck off robot
>>
I don't even know.

She sat next to me at a group dinner 8 years ago. I hardly spoke any of her language, she spoke none of mine. I didn't pay that much attention to her at the time.

There have been other women in my life over those years. I wouldn't call this girl a crush, or a oneitis, or anything that simple.

She's just the girl I wake up in the middle of the night remembering. I wonder sometimes if she was my soulmate or something.
>>
Maria

although a cute trap is madly in love with me but I can't respond to his feelings because I'm not gay
>>
>>25383402
Divine name starts with J will always love her
>>
>>25390714
*distinct fuck you autocorrect
>>
>>25383402
There is no she in the picture. I don't waste my time daydreaming about whores who will never give me a chance. If you wish to keep your sanity, I suggest you do the same.
>>
>>25390469
Ive got new pix of her
>>
>>25383617
i have a theory that all Emilys are qts.
what's yours look like anon
>>
>>25390976
>>25383617
In the same boat.
>>
>>25383402
Tosia q_q she is here RIGHT now
>>
>>25383402

Not true oneitis, but Regina Kamali.

I'd just like to make up for her sending a girl to dance with me during HS ball when I went alone. She also lost her mother early to Alzheimers She's one of the good girls and deserves to be happy.

I just hope she has someone to hold her close tonight.
>>
Jenny.

God I hope she has a change of heart and allows me to be her prince charming despite my many flaws and shortcomings, I want to give her the world more than anything else.

Pray for me religious bots. My happiness depends upon it.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 472x472
>>25391144
>check'ed
>make that double
>>
Nobody anymore

I used to be really clingy to a friend until I inadvertently developed a crush on her. She told me that it wouldn't happen, since she had a boyfriend (who was one of my oldest friendsll), then she just gradually stopped talking to me.

Dumb bitch doesn't know I took screenshots of her stripping on her Skype calls with me. Going to send them to her boyfriend one of these days. Maybe I'll even send him the chat logs of her telling me how much she wanted me to fuck her, or when she was shit talking him behind his back. Maybe that'll teach her to stop playing with people's hearts like a game.
>>
>>25391144
>pls help me q_q
>>
Raven.
It's been years.
I can still hear her voice.
>>
File: The-Boss-MGS3.jpg (38 KB, 740x390) Image search: [Google]
The-Boss-MGS3.jpg
38 KB, 740x390
In Russia, you know her as Voyevoda.
>>
>>25383402
Her name's Caitie.
I hope to god she dies before becoming some run of the mill slut. That would kill me.
>>
File: Anne-Frank-600x615.jpg (85 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
Anne-Frank-600x615.jpg
85 KB, 600x615
Anne... she was such a qt.
>>
Amber... she probably hasn't thought of me for a few years, used to think I was pathetic.
>>
File: pearl blush.gif (991 KB, 368x207) Image search: [Google]
pearl blush.gif
991 KB, 368x207
>>25390479
Feels good to see your name here
>>
Minipunky.
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 343x543
Her name is Nina.
It's been about 2 years that I've seen her and fantasized about her.
During some periods I haven't thought as much about her but she always comes back. I've dreamt about her many times and I've probably fantasized about having her with me whenever I'm doing stuff for thousands of hours.
>>
File: 1449192659179.jpg (28 KB, 594x602) Image search: [Google]
1449192659179.jpg
28 KB, 594x602
>>25391566
What's the point, though?
>>
>CTRL+F her name
No other Sophie-fags in here?
>>
>>25392193
So she doesn't hurt anyone else.
>>
>>25383402
Elishkah
But she is 3000 miles away.
>>
Valentina
>not oc
>>
Annur

Fucking bitch, said we could still be friends.

At the very least she caused me to lose shitload of weight and expand my music taste. Now I'm learning guitar because of her.
>>
Think about this guys: Say you never get the guts to make a move, then she eventually gets a boyfriend who is relatively less attractive than you and just as awkward

I may or may not be speaking from experience. (Not)
>>
>>25383402
Leah.

I see her everyday, and on a good day she will say hi to me. But I feel like she's trying to make me a beta orbiter. I see at least 4 around her at any given time.
>>
depends on where i'm at
>>
>>25383402
Rose. But, in the end, it won't matter.
>>
>>25392227
chaotic good detected
>>
If you are on a first name basis with a girl you are NOT a robot.
>>
>>25392416
>In the end, it won't matter.
Care to explain, anon?
>>
Laura

I stand absolutely no chance. I want to get to know her more. Lord her smile kills me.
>>
>>25383617
Are you me? I want to send her something tonight but she has a boyfriend. Good thing she's on vacation and he won't be around to seduce her.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
What are you guys doing to quell the pain? Currently blasting Bob Dylan's Hard Rain album
>>
>>25383402

Twalot Sporkle
>>
Lucy. We dated for a year, and she became an SJW lesbian fuck. She wasn't hot enough to attract chads and I loved her so much.
>>
>>25383402

She has a unique-ish name so I won't mention it. I kind of broke contact in a rude way because I didn't think she liked me but I still think about her. OH WELL LADS
>>
Inga. I Probably have a chance but too much of a pussy;_;
>>
>>25392350
I had a gf and she cheated on me with somebody much uglier.

She was sad and crying and I wouldn't talk to her after I dumped her even though she said she "needs me". Anyway I don't know what she's doing but I'm completely alone.
>>
>>25391144
Where is here and what are you two doing?
>>
>>25383577
mine is called Brian :)
>>
>>25393431
She's sitting next to me, and I don't know whether I should do something or not
>>
>>25393708

Do something you dumb cunt
Do you know how she feels about you? If yes, do something. If not, talk to her and find out
>>
>>25391954
get outta here jeff
>>
>>25386836
If you're still in this thread.. What's her last initial?
>>
Kamerra
That mean-spirited, no nonsence, chubby ass cynic that could see through everything i said and did. Only after i blew my chances with her did i realize she was everything i wanted in a girl. Strange how that works.
>>
>>25393708
>>25393734
This. If you're brave enough, just hold her hand. No reason needed. Just grab it. If she's comfortable with it, well, go on.
>>
>>25383402
Christina
fuck, im not seeing her anytime soon
>>
File: 1446865259059.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446865259059.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>25383402
Chiara
>>
Mackenzie
She's so beautiful, so kind, so full of love and understanding
She means the world to me
And I'm just another face in the crowd to her
>>
>>25394296
kyle?

my comment is now original
>>
>>25394296
shitalian detected
>>
>>25385847
You son of a bitch, stay away from her. She is mine.
>>
>>25392287
>liking that slut

Keek nigger
>>
Agnes
>IVE BEEN TALKING TO HER FOR 2 YEARS AND WE HAVE BEEN FLIRTING THEN ON CHRISTMAS EVE SHE SAYS SHE LOVES ME AND THE NEXT DAY SHE SAYS SHE LOVES ME AS A FRIEND
>>
Mari
I made her hate me so she'd spend more time with someone else. It's a mixed bag of regret and accomplishment
>>
Sylvana desu
>>
>>25395537
ugly name
>>
Katina
>>
Dakota, she slipped through my fingers.
>>
File: redflag1.jpg (152 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
redflag1.jpg
152 KB, 640x640
None,

I promise this year I'll let go that stupid attachment, only brings suffering. Which is stupid since I know that she is a slut, and the only thing I miss is sex.
>>
Natasya Flippovna
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.