[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was a fun year mocking you, you pathetic children. While
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: marsault.jpg (99 KB, 910x960) Image search: [Google]
marsault.jpg
99 KB, 910x960
It was a fun year mocking you, you pathetic children.

While I fucked 10 different girls this year, I saw the eternal "tfw no gf" and other insecurities threads rise like my dick in their mouth. But the thing is, you almost had me.

Here's my Chad advice :this place breeds negativity like there is no tomorrow; the more you stay in this swamp, the more you desocialize yourself and you doom any chance to change that shitty destiny.

Leave r9k, leave 4chan, start doing anything else than shitposting. Live your god damn fucking life instead of staying in front of a screen.

I hope the best for you all, stupid motherfuckers.
>>
File: to_the_moon.jpg (35 KB, 708x354) Image search: [Google]
to_the_moon.jpg
35 KB, 708x354
>>25383271
hey thanks for posting here
>>
>>25383271
Thanks you genius
Typical be yourself
Beta uprising now
>>
File: 1447728361855.png (11 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1447728361855.png
11 KB, 343x543
You want to make one good resolution ?

Leave this place. It's the best you can do right now.

Leave it before you kill yourself from the negativity.
>>
>>25383520
Ok, let's say we leave this place.
NOW WHAT?
>>
>>25383300
>Typical be yourself
You're a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>25383271
i came here to read histories of people like myself

i dont think other people here can make me more pathetic of what i already am
>>
>>25383271
jokes on you I only come here to shitpost and share occasional feels that aren't no gf
>>
File: 1444557474701.jpg (66 KB, 664x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444557474701.jpg
66 KB, 664x1080
>>25383271
>you almost had me.
And yet you are still here
>>
ops right. just saying. you guys are too addicted to your personal negative echo chamber to understand though.

sincerely,
ex normie
>>
I've long since stopped caring, newfag.

r9k is a lovely caricature and reflection of the filth that infests society anyway, why leave when it's the same shit outside regardless?
>>
I fucked only one girl this year ;_;
>>
>>25383944
>I've long since stopped caring, newfag.

Same, took some fucking time though

I came back here after checking what day it was via the taskbar and realized r9k would be shitting itself because it's the allocated party period

Like most other boards don't because they aren't fucking normalfag wannabes like this one
>>
>>25383643
>just do something else brah
>>
epic bait my friendo
>>
>>25383271
This guys right we should head over to lookism or sluthate
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.