[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no cool black sperg friends to play smash bros and tekken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image04.png (83 KB, 1161x861) Image search: [Google]
image04.png
83 KB, 1161x861
>tfw no cool black sperg friends to play smash bros and tekken with.
>>
File: h4.jpg (44 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
h4.jpg
44 KB, 600x750
Ich bin dein Freund. Schalten Sie die Konsole.
>>
>tfw I'm the cool black sperg friend

feels weird only having white friends who post on the 4chins
>>
>tfw no nigger friend to joke about sending back to Africa
>>
>had a sperg black friend who played street fighter with me after school everyday for 2 years
>his older brother gets out of jail
>his older brother introduces him to some girls
>he loses his virginity
>he hits puberty hard and grows 5 inches and becomes 6'2", he grows wide shoulders and a wide masculine face and jawline
>he starts to avoid me
>he slowly becomes very popular
>he became a Tyrone by losing his virginity
>>
>>25383013
If you actually hang out with black people you would realize the "cool black sperg" gets made fun off all the time by black people, especially if he hangs out with white people.
>>
>tfw when no cotton plantation with a hundred slaves
>>
>>25383151
Is that why you hang out with whites? Are you bullied by the big mean bucks?
>>
>had said black sperg friend in college
>every day for lunch he ate an entire pie of pizza and drank two liters of pepsi
>would play only snk fighting games when I liked street fighter
>he eventually drops out and cuts communication
>>
>>25383427
Look him up and let us know how many feet he has.
>>
>be black but normie
>girlfriend, party, friends all that at my university
>love this dorky guy on my hall named David just because he's ridiculously nice to me and always talking about video games
>never have down time to hang out with him so worried he thinks I don't like him
BBC is a blessing and a curse
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.